Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

yes, please close it. we'll open a new one, when t-55s are released.

So because of some ppl who can´t "shut up when it is needed" the other users can´t discuss on the T55s?

MfG Lee

I agree with Major Fubar I think this topic has run it's course. 104 pages for an addon that has not been released yet is long enough, also I doubt they are going to make any big changes to the pack (I hope) or take any more suggestions for it.

It's all the whiners and snivellers who spammed about nothing for 104 pages who now want to close the thread? This topic was started March 5th, thats a long time ago. I concur with Fubar and Blink Dog.

I'll add a 4th name to that.

And as the Heiniken ad goes "Good things come to those who wait"

biggrin_o.gif Guinness mate biggrin_o.gif

If this is getting close I would like to say something first.

I'm wayting for the T-55 pack aswell, but I'm not loosing my slip, in the end of the day, is not stoping me from playing OFP.

I would like to remind every body that this topic is not just about the T-55 pack, is more things to tallk about, and I think it would be a waste of time to close this topic, even knowing that I agree with every body who prefered close.

I personaly would like to give lots of sugestions in posible addons, and know what ellse is on the books. Once this T-55 pack is over and done with and RHS move to something ellse, we will have more to tallk about.

I personally looking forward for a weapons pack that have the quality I would expect from RHS.

@CERO.

You ppl are so funny.

So whats after the T55's tankieboy wonders...

well there is a majour update coming up to fix up all the prob we've seen with the T55 pack. Also the T64 pack needs to b finished off. Then i believe we will be able to finish all the tank packs:

T62

T72

T80/T84 and T90

Then we'll move into a different field since by then there are no more modern russian MBT left which we havnt done. We will see.

Then we'll move into a different field since by then there are no more modern russian MBT left which we havnt done. We will see.

Will it fly, float or drive wink_o.gif (or ski tounge_o.gif )

most prolly drive (btw the Aerosan will ski sometime soon as well) or maybe fly

Just downloaded the T55 Addon Pack 1.0 . Great Stuff! Well done.

Only 1 Question.. is it possible to get on the Machine Gun on the gunners hatch?

Just downloaded the T55 Addon Pack 1.0 . Great Stuff! Well done.

Only 1 Question.. is it possible to get on the Machine Gun on the gunners hatch?

No sorry. That is an OFP engine limitation. Only one turret per tank smile_o.gif

Its me again.

I´m getting Crash to Desktops with the T55Pack :/

When I enter as a Gunner, let a KI board as a driver and then, when I disembark (letting the KI where it is) -> CTD.

tank is empty, you get in as gunner and order an ai as driver and then you get out >>> ctd?

ok, thx for reporting.

You ppl are so funny.

well there is a majour update coming up to fix up all the prob we've seen with the T55 pack. Also the T64 pack needs to b finished off. Then i believe we will be able to finish all the tank packs:

T62

T72

T80/T84 and T90

Thanks for the reply.

We need some west armour now IMHO

You ppl are so funny.

T62

T72

T80/T84 and T90

Thanks for the reply.

I heard that sigma wants to relese his M1 and M60 packs wink_o.gif

btw:hey since you guys from rhs are finishing your great t-64 pack I fund some pics of destroyed t-64 that could be add to rhs misc as destroyed model.

skf005_1.jpg

skf005_2.jpg

You ppl are so funny.

T62

T72

T80/T84 and T90

Thanks for the reply.

I heard that sigma wants to relese his M1 and M60 packs wink_o.gif

btw:hey since you guys from rhs are finishing your great t-64 pack I fund some pics of destroyed t-64 that could be add to rhs misc as destroyed model.

img]http://www.aviapress.com/engl/skf/skf005_1.jpg[/img]

img]http://www.aviapress.com/engl/skf/skf005_2.jpg[/img]

Really looking forward to the M1's and M60's

Please don't quote images. smile_o.gif

tank is empty, you get in as gunner and order an ai as driver and then you get out >>> ctd?

ok, thx for reporting.

Thats right.. most often it appears after i destroyed another tank, or got hit, but sometimes also without anything.

Just getting in, order AI as driver, get out ->CTD

Where did the pics of those destroyed T-64s come from? I didn't think that they'd ever seen combat. Chechnya?