Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

*Drools so much it causes a tsunami and the whole of arabian desert is now swamped*

tounge_o.gif

Those look very nice shadownx , i just saw in the news that mapfact are making one as well now? Its a shame that soo good stuff is being duplicated , their project is using ACES and other scripts aswell , any chance of a co-op? I am hoping so because i'd REALLLLY HATE and i mean HATE choosing between these two addons then crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif .

yes indeed Scars has outdone himself, right now Kenji is putting the finishing touches, finalizing the scripting and cleaning up etc....so guys I would keep you eyes peeled for VE day (oh and I mean the ruskie VE day wink_o.gif not the 5th tounge_o.gif )

EDIT

@Acecombat

If you look n my sig im also on the OpFlightSim team and defenetely when ACES is ready (and I tell you one thing ACES is a hell of an addition to OFP) we will try to incorperate it into all out flight models. Needless to say the Su25 is already suiped up for it.

*OUTCH*

These are so nice that it hurts the eyes, now back to drolling on my keyboard tounge_o.gif

*Drools so much it causes a tsunami and the whole of arabian desert is now swamped*

tounge_o.gif

Those look very nice shadownx , i just saw in the news that mapfact are making one as well now? Its a shame that soo good stuff is being duplicated , their project is using ACES and other scripts aswell , any chance of a co-op? I am hoping so because i'd REALLLLY HATE and i mean HATE choosing between these two addons then crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif .

i'm working in both RHS and Mapfact team and you can be certain that i don't like to do double work, especially in times in which i'm trying to get my general qualification for university entrance wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Without a doubt a gorgeous work of art right there, glad to see these screens smile_o.gif

Looking on those pictures, I hope, that it would be not bad if RHS will release something from their stuff on the 9th of May... Just thoughts.

Shocking quality. I m speechless. I ve never thought that such massive quality is possible in OFP. I wish there were more such HQ addons (or at least men/infantry)

Great news! smile_o.gif

But you showed us a lot of weapon systeme (ZSU-23-4, BTR-52, T-62, T-72, T-80, T-90, VDV, Spetnaz, Su-25, Ka-50, Ka-60, Mi-28, now Mi-24,)...

What will you release soon? rock.gif

tounge_o.gif

Those look very nice shadownx , i just saw in the news that mapfact are making one as well now? Its a shame that soo good stuff is being duplicated , their project is using ACES and other scripts aswell , any chance of a co-op? I am hoping so because i'd REALLLLY HATE and i mean HATE choosing between these two addons then  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif .

i'm working in both RHS and Mapfact team and you can be certain that i don't like to do double work, especially in times in which i'm trying to get my general qualification for university entrance wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Cool , so does this means we gte ACES in this and the mapfact work and yours will be all under ONE pack or what?

Cant wait , for this stuff the T-62's then this and Su-25 , its gonna be feast of red addons biggrin_o.gif .

tounge_o.gif

i'm working in both RHS and Mapfact team and you can be certain that i don't like to do double work, especially in times in which i'm trying to get my general qualification for university entrance wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Cool , so does this means we gte ACES in this and the mapfact work and yours will be all under ONE pack or what?

Cant wait , for this stuff the T-62's then this and Su-25 , its gonna be feast of red addons biggrin_o.gif .

ACES will be released as a seperate pack which any air addon can easily use.

Yes i knew that , i guess i worded it wrong i meant it as in we get this pack with ACES compatibility.

RHS!

Your new screen shots of the hinds!

Are AWESOME!

And they are beautiful!

I can't wait to play with these new toys!

"Look out..! The Hinds are a comin!"

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

unclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gifunclesam.gif

I've got to do some massive upgrades to be able to handle all these cool adoons... Putting down graphics is not an option! Fantastic work, RHS! The nihonjins' work looks wonderful! biggrin_o.gif

BTW, have you guys seen the Mirot Vorci documentary? It's really horrible, but it's very interesting too. Even without being able to understand what they say (can't speak russian; no subs) you understand very much. There was a site which had these monstrosities of files (380 and 540MB) uploaded, but it's down now. I did make a one minute cut from the first part. I'll see if I can host it somewhere.. if you're interested that is? All these russiophiles might wan't something to do while they wait for your goodies. Just an idea, might be completely wrong. Please don't eat my liver?

I have seen the movie, its intresting to see real war footage from chechnya.

Yeah why not show a part of it, just make sure you dont pick the scene with the beheading... wow_o.gif

Regarding release dates:

- Released when it's done.

Regarding the Mi-24:

- Kenji did some updates on SCAR's work. So far, everything looks as it does in Shadow's screenshots, model-wise. It's not just his Godlike computer screwing with you.

Great thing about this Mi-24 is that it actually handles properly now. Not like some kind of flying elephant hit with a few sponges of LSD.

tounge_o.gif

ACES will most likely be released after RHS' hinds and maybe after mapfact's hinds, so the ACES-compability is planed and will be "done" as soon as ACES is released.

and no, the mapfact hinds and the rhs hinds are two separate packs, but see the good side of it: you'll get one pack as soon as it is done, you don't have to wait until both are done wink_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Those look very nice shadownx , i just saw in the news that mapfact are making one as well now? Its a shame that soo good stuff is being duplicated , their project is using ACES and other scripts aswell , any chance of a co-op? I am hoping so because i'd REALLLLY HATE and i mean HATE choosing between these two addons then  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif .

i'm working in both RHS and Mapfact team and you can be certain that i don't like to do double work, especially in times in which i'm trying to get my general qualification for university entrance wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Cant wait , for this stuff the T-62's then this and Su-25 , its gonna be feast of red addons  biggrin_o.gif .

ACES will most likely be released after RHS' hinds and maybe after mapfact's hinds, so the ACES-compability is planed and will be "done" as soon as ACES is released.

and no, the mapfact hinds and the rhs hinds are two separate packs, but see the good side of it: you'll get one pack as soon as it is done, you don't have to wait until both are done wink_o.gif

Nooooo sad_o.gif

Are mapfact making a different model then yours btw? I saw mapfacts helos their cockpits look different maybe it was the HIND 'A'?

tounge_o.gif

Nooooo sad_o.gif

Are mapfact making a different model then yours btw? I saw mapfacts helos their cockpits look different maybe it was the HIND 'A'?

yes, RHS uses Scar's model, Mapfact uses CSLA's.

Yeah why not show a part of it, just make sure you dont pick the scene with the beheading... wow_o.gif

Dude, don't worry about that. That scene is one of the few things I really regret that I have seen. I don't wan't to put that on anyone else...

Anyone know a good, simple place to upload videos? I tried googles thingie but it seems to take a while to get it verified there...

oh, i you can find a host, Geocider, i would be interested... smile_o.gif

Dude, don't worry about that. That scene is one of the few things I really regret that I have seen. I don't wan't to put that on anyone else...

Anyone know a good, simple place to upload videos? I tried googles thingie but it seems to take a while to get it verified there...

Yousendit maybe? It'll only be up for seven days. But it's a nifty thing!

I'll try that. I'll either update this post or make new one when I'm ready. Hope RHS doesn't mind a bit of off-topic?

EDIT: Hear ye! Hear ye! Download 60 seconds of Mirot Vorci here!