Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

i hope i can ask this here...

i just installed the T64 pack (version 0.95 with the 0.96 fix)

and, when i start the game i get a error saying "Addon 'RHS_t64Pack' requires addon 'RHS_t64bModels'

and when i put a T64 (any version) on the map and try to preview i get a CTD without error message.

ive tried to redownload from RHS site and both mirrors at ofp.info.

i have downloaded all addons that is stated as required.

it has worked for me earlier but with this last install it simply dont work at all.

anyone knows what´s wrong? (i cant find any T64bModels PBO anywhere)

since noone has aswered my questions and i cant find one myself ill just quote myself and hope for a answer this time...

so, can anyone help me with a answer to the questions i ask in my quote?

oh, sorry, i did not see your post.

erm, this message means, that you do not have the RHS_T64B.pbo. could you check that?

i hope i can ask this here...

i just installed the T64 pack (version 0.95 with the 0.96 fix)

and, when i start the game i get a error saying "Addon 'RHS_t64Pack' requires addon 'RHS_t64bModels'

and when i put a T64 (any version) on the map and try to preview i get a CTD without error message.

ive tried to redownload from RHS site and both mirrors at ofp.info.

i have downloaded all addons that is stated as required.

it has worked for me earlier but with this last install it simply dont work at all.

anyone knows what´s wrong? (i cant find any T64bModels PBO anywhere)

since noone has aswered my questions and i cant find one myself ill just quote myself and hope for a answer this time...

so, can anyone help me with a answer to the questions i ask in my quote?

oh, sorry, i did not see your post.

erm, this message means, that you do not have the RHS_T64B.pbo. could you check that?

i do, i have checked that 15 times now... i DO have all pbo´s required.... still get the error message, even if i start with ONLY the RHS tanks...

well, actually it sais sig_T64b.pbo (all T64 files sais sig_t64, but it´s from the pack that i have downloaded both from RHS site and ofp.info)

and as i said, i have the beta 0.95 pack with the 0.96 fix installed....

that's pretty strange. the CTD is clear: the model required can not be found...

do you have modfolders or something? is there any "proof" that ofp reads your pbos?

/edit: oh yes, sorry. it is sig_xy.pbo wink_o.gif

that's pretty strange. the CTD is clear: the model required can not be found...

do you have modfolders or something? is there any "proof" that ofp reads your pbos?

/edit: oh yes, sorry. it is sig_xy.pbo wink_o.gif

yes, i do use mod folders, and well, all other addons in the same folder (only RHS addons) work, and i can place the T62´s since they are in the editor...

it´s just something that dont work, nomather where i download from...

i just cant figure out what might be wrong...

hi,any news about weapons? i know i must wait but just want to know current status-are they already done? and will they be released around next 9th?  cant wait for using them with GRUs on my ofp!!!!!!!! wink_o.gif

hi,any news about weapons? i know i must wait but just want to know current status-are they already done? and will they be released around next 9th? cant wait for using them with GRUs on my ofp!!!!!!!! wink_o.gif

I couldnt be online much lately but i heard Totmacher made progress on the weapons, he fixed some more pcprobs but now the grafphics card had to be send in for repairs... yeah yeah the 6600GT...typical

Now he has a oooold graphicscard with 4MB in the brand new pc wow_o.gif well at least he can work in oxygen with it

Sorry, but You can even eat pure Uranium as Uranium's molecule is very big and can't be inhaled by human's digesting system. It's green's propaganda that talks about DU. Even the Chernobyl disaster in modern scientific findings shows that in 50 years time only 15 thousend people would be affected by this. What's more, far more damage to enviroment is daily done by cars and coal/oil energy plants than all nuclear energy plants. Greens are liers as they don't care about enviroment, cause nuclear energy is purest of all available today (except wins, but that's totaly inefective way of colecting energy).

OFFTOP

Oh, you can eat anything if you want to... but you won't live to tell about it. smile_o.gif

Nuclear energy is purest of all available today? Are you sure about that? What about solar energy etc.?

Even the Chernobyl disaster in modern scientific findings shows that in 50 years time only 15 thousend people would be affected by this.

"...the Chernobyl disaster in modern scientific findings shows that in 50 years time only 15 thousend people would be affected by this..." oh yeah, modern scientific findigs of elementary school students probably. smile_o.gif

How about 20 millions? And two millions who already died becaue of X-ray cancer etc.? And 1 000 000 mutated kids.

(silly word)

I worked with a guy who was in Chernobyl when the damn thing exploded... his face... one of his eyes is as big as his fist... he is really suffering, but thee's nothing "modern science" can do to help him...

Please don't talk about things you are not familiar with. At least don't be so hasty to say things like "Nuclear energy is purest of all available today". sad_o.gif

...lets see how abrams looks in iraq...

You know Gedis, I wouldn't mind to see how rushkie busted MBTs look like in Chechnya. unclesam.gif

ANy pics?

hi,any news about weapons? i know i must wait but just want to know current status-are they already done? and will they be released around next 9th?  cant wait for using them with GRUs on my ofp!!!!!!!! wink_o.gif

I couldnt be online much lately but i heard Totmacher made progress on the weapons, he fixed some more pcprobs but now the grafphics card had to be send in for repairs... yeah yeah the 6600GT...typical

Now he has a oooold graphicscard with 4MB in the brand new pc  wow_o.gif  well at least he can work in oxygen with it

ok wink_o.gif   so the infantry may not be released around next 9th...?

i want to know only this   smile_o.gif

@keller's 1st post: wow, i never thought that we once agree on something... smile_o.gif

@keller's 2nd post: we all know that russian tanks are destroyable, but many people seem to think that the abrams is unbreakable... that's why gedis posted those pics. wink_o.gif

@keller's 1st post: wow, i never thought that we once agree on something... smile_o.gif

@keller's 2nd post: we all know that russian tanks are destroyable, but many people seem to think that the abrams is unbreakable... that's why gedis posted those pics. wink_o.gif

a LOT of people don't even know what Abrams is.

Heh, last year some publishing company in Eastern Europe have released a series of postcards for the 23rd of February - the Red Army day, and they've put pics of Abrams m1A1a and WW2 Tiger tanks on those things - some Soviet veterans were not pleased. smile_o.gif

hi,any news about weapons? i know i must wait but just want to know current status-are they already done? and will they be released around next 9th? cant wait for using them with GRUs on my ofp!!!!!!!! wink_o.gif

Now he has a oooold graphicscard with 4MB in the brand new pc wow_o.gif well at least he can work in oxygen with it

ok wink_o.gif so the infantry may not be released around next 9th...?

i want to know only this smile_o.gif

Why destroy the surprise, maybe yes maybe no, maybe parts

Oh and some teaser pics from VexMan

Pic1

Pic2

Quote[/b] ]You know Gedis, I wouldn't mind to see how rushkie busted MBTs look like in Chechnya.

a LOT of people don't even know what Abrams is.

Heh, last year some publishing company in Eastern Europe have released a series of postcards for the 23rd of February - the Red Army day, and they've put pics of Abrams m1A1a and WW2 Tiger tanks on those things - some Soviet veterans were not pleased.

Keller_777 dont spam or i will show you Vietnam, Korea, Somalia, South-Africa, Kosovo, Iraq. And ofcourse you dont wanna see Videos from Iraq made by Iraqis.

wow, that Ka-52 is awsome!

very good job!

em, why i showed destroyed abrams? it's simple, most of western people think, that abrams is powerful tank in the world, that there are no other good tanks...

I think they don't know about T-90M, Black Eagle(Russia); Type-98G(China); Type-90(Japan)

about chernobyl, i was born 1986 06 27 in Vilnius(Lithuania), chernobyl dissaster was in 1986 04 26, two months and 1 day after dissaster...

my mother told about what the huge vegetables were, all nature was affected by radiation, from radiation clouds, which were moved to Lithuania by the wind.

so 9 days will gone out and the all world will remember the dissaster and it's liquidators(my grandfather was a biological, chemical and nuclear weapons expert; my father was engineer, so they were suprised that they were not ordered to go liquidate catastrophe and they are lucky!)

And that should become the RHS fanclub slogan -

"Just wait for the Day!"

If you dont like to wait play with something else... simple as that... wink_o.gif

I wait for things too like the new ECP but i dont post crap in their thread all the time... i just wait

and I bet shadow you wouldn't say somthing rude

good thing I didn't put money on it tounge_o.gif

more from japan

bop.jpg

muddyg.jpg

interior.jpg

i want it already sad_o.gif