Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Oh hell, first I'm a "spammer", then I'm "SELFISH"... sad_o.gif

Okay, I AM selfish. smile_o.gif

But no matter what you say bro - the rhs ARE really slow.

Is that a "deadly sin"? Nope.

But do I like it?

Nope.

haha do we care what you think?

certainly not. None is going to redouble their effors everyone is doing what they can. instead everyone from RHS wants to talk to me about how annoyd they are at keller, and especially AK offering his assasination plan of the day smile_o.gif but u see what i mean ur just demotivating. crying about us being slow aint gonna help you. SO please stop and have a normal discussion like everyone else.

Just keep chekin http://www.redhammerstudios.com

Pretty good advice there, or you could just turn to drugs to pass the time blues.gif

Quote[/b] ] AK offering his assasination plan of the day

All I said was that we RPO-A his bedroom window, but noooooooo. You pansies want to drag him outside. I'm all for the personal beat-down, but 'comon. We have to think practically here. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I have this gut feeling that these addons will be released on May 9

*Psst. He knows too much.*

Not likely. We've missed every other major Russian military-related holiday thus far. Besides, we can't have you all getting excited around particular times of the year, can we? Christian church would break our legs - only Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving and suchlike can one be estatic about. tounge_o.gif

What say we close this thread. When threads get this big and this messy it makes it hard to do any searches on snypits of real information that may be valuable for gameplay or modding. It is deteriorating into a junk thread. If you need info about RHS release go to their website.

But do I like it?

Nope.

As it seems you know pretty much nothing about addon making. As you condemn them for being slow, I suggest you to give a good example and make it better. I'm sure you'll never encounter days where you're busy with real life, where you get home from your work tired as hell and don't want to do anything for a damn community of a damn _game_, you'll never have days where you simply got other things to do or where you're just too lazy to do anything for a community including people like you who only say "Don't work that slow [slave]!"

I'm curious how you'll manage to do this ... rock.gif

Keller_777 I cannot see any constructive reasoning behind your posts, it appears that everything you post is to do harm to the RHS mod, perhaps it's unintentional, perhaps not.

I think that for the sake of RHS and the sake of the people who do follow RHS and this mod in a more positive and supportive vein that you refrain from posting in here.

But do I like it?

Nope.

As it seems you know pretty much nothing about addon making. As you condemn them for being slow, I suggest you to give a good example and make it better. I'm sure you'll never encounter days where you're busy with real life, where you get home from your work tired as hell and don't want to do anything for a damn community of a damn _game_, you'll never have days where you simply got other things to do or where you're just too lazy to do anything for a community including people like you who only say "Don't work that slow [slave]!"

I'm curious how you'll manage to do this ... rock.gif

Thx Hardrock, that is exactly how it is, especially after some long work days you often just wanna come home and relax and watch some tv ( or play some MGS3 tounge_o.gif ) or whatever else.

I can't believe anyone is still having this conversation. IIRC, this is the reason a lot of other talented people who were working for free left groups like BAS, etc.

There's a simple answer; Nobody in RHS is getting *paid*.

Mr. 777, unless you're planning to cut a check (and if so, then we'll give you our account #s, you can do it direct-deposit), then buck up and wait.

Oh. . . you're not going to cut a check? And what's that? When the addons are released you're not going to pay for them? What are you thinking? How is RHS supposed to continue to function with no revenue from its users?

Oh yeah, that's right. . . on the goodwill and benevolence of the talented individuals *donating* their *spare time* (yes, this *does* include 'dating' and 'watching TV') so you can enjoy yourself for free at their expense.

Your argument holds no water. You should not be at all surprised that the mods have asked you to stop posting here.

thank you sigma it is very blunt and well put

just what he needs to hear

well I guess back to the ol' ginding stone of add-on labor tounge_o.gif

I mean hell I am in 3 other MODs plus I am help my friends AND! dealing with my real life

but hay it is a good past time for me although my only latly rock.gif

Very cool! smile_o.gif

I was hoping to see some more Ukraninan addons come out.

Ever since that Ukraninan mod kinda died, I didnt think we'd see any more.

Great artwork there, m8! smile_o.gif

I wonder what camo pattern it would take to "hide" the fact that

wings on most aircraft always have mirror'd textures? Is there a workaround?

(sry, nothing to do with your plane, it just came to me when I saw that pic up there.)

Looking forward to ride that bird for sure!!! smile_o.gif

Placebo... everything I post here does not harm the RHS mod in any way. At least I don't see how my posts would harm anyone. In fact I am just trying to help RHS.

When they were looking for some fire scripts for their RPOs, I tried my best to find a good script for them... If they would need something else which I could do, I'd be glad to help them again.

But if YOU say that my post are harmful, and for the sake of this new camo of the new Su-25 I won't bother RHS again... for a while. smile_o.gif I kind of doubt that this mod has a future anaway.

I kind of doubt that this mod has a future anaway.

Me thinks that also fits to you and your forum account here tounge_o.gif

But seriously, you dont know what happens inside our private are of our forum nor what we talk in icq,msn etc about our projects... so you dont have ANY clue about us being dead soon, so please dont post such bogus in here.

wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  wow_o.gif  

very nice, oh, when it will be done, firstly it would fly to chechnya... ;)

besides, looking at the pilot, su-25 looks too big... ;)

Oh hell, first I'm a "spammer", then I'm "SELFISH"...  sad_o.gif

Okay, I AM selfish.  smile_o.gif

But do I like it?

Nope.

Heh, well, I am an "OFP Pirate" - so I may know a few things about addons. smile_o.gif

@keller

Let me give you a little insight in a modelers life

-I'm a collegue student who is graduating at the moment

-Every evening I go to the gym

-almost every evening and weekend I do a little bit of modeling on models

I started a vehicle-model in July 2004 and I'm still working on it. It will be finished this month, but that still means I worked on it for 9 months!! And that's only the model. The textures will be worked on by someone else who also has other stuff and other addons to do.

Addonmakers have a life of their own and they work on addons in their free time. Addonmaker is not a job and we don't work on addons 40h a week.

RHS is NOT slow. It's just that they decided to tell you what they are working on at an early stage. I decided not too, because I don't want people like you spamming a thread.

The same thing happened with BAS; they eventually decided not to post anything anymore, because people were spamming the thread so beadly that the BAS members spent more time replying with 'when it's done', than actually working on addons.

So perhaps it's time for you to quit posting like you do now or to leave this topic completely. This is also what Placebo told you and it's not really smart to not do what Placebo tells you to do.

@RHS,

Keep it up, guys!! That's plane is looking awesome!!

@Bmot;

Quote[/b] ]I wonder what camo pattern it would take to "hide" the fact that

The only camo pattern that would do that is no camo pattern. THe only way you can do this is by using different textures for both wings, but that means more textures.

@Bmot;
Quote[/b] ]I wonder what camo pattern it would take to "hide" the fact that

The only camo pattern that would do that is no camo pattern. THe only way you can do this is by using different textures for both wings, but that means more textures.

That is exactly what i was going to say. Of cource if you guys dont mind at least an extra 8 1024*1024 textures I ofcource can add non-mirrored textures.

aslong as the numbers and text are not backwords due to it i don't think anyone will really be that worried.

haha thats bad, i would cry if i saw backward numbers or text.

aslong as the numbers and text are not backwords due to it i don't think anyone will really be that worried.

haha thats bad, i would cry if i saw backward numbers or text.

indeed it's what puts me off using FDF Air units alot of the time.

Uhm, is that a new pilot model inside that SU? wow_o.gif

Looking good guys.

About addon making. If it was so easy we would have some addons made by me, but because of RL I only have time to investigate and research, then maybe get some experimentation (Mostly texturing), and then have the thing on halt because of RL again.

I will never be able to become an addon maker, and that's why I admire and respect any editers in OFP, from addon making to mission making, scripting, etc.

Regards.

@CERO.

They had a pilot pack in the works forever byt like like the Pilot that coems with the latest verssion of the MI26 seeing RHs did have a hand in helping with it if I recall..

I really like the camo on the SU..looks great.

I respect all the modders out there. From my experiance making personal stuff for OFP and my own small release to the public (and ensuring bug fixers etx) I can appreciate how bloody hard it is to CREATE something from scratch. I just edit some parts and textures to make new things, but the talent to create from scratch is something I dont have the time to do, it takes hours to do a simple mockup from existing models so to do a complete gun, men or vehicle....Respect.

I cant even comprehend how you guys fit in real life. I am married and work full time on a job that requires me to work both day and night shifts ever day, I dont see weekends mostly and work over all major holidays... That my wife even lets me play the computer when I am home is a blessing... The amount of work you guys put in staggers me.9 months on a model...thats dedication...Years on a Mod like RHS...speaks for itself.

You guys fit in all the RL that you can. and when your done.. your done... and the benefits for your hardwork will be the gratitude from guys like me and most of the forum who respect what you do, and appreciate what you release for nothing other then satisfaction.

Thanks smile_o.gif

I cant even comprehend how you guys fit in real life. I am married and work full time on a job that requires me to work both day and night shifts ever day, I dont see weekends mostly and work over all major holidays... That my wife even lets me play the computer when I am home is a blessing... The amount of work you guys put in staggers me.9 months on a model...thats dedication...Years on a Mod like RHS...speaks for itself.

what is this horrible hell u work in?

further:

rook7_s.jpg rook8_s.jpg rook9_s.jpg

Showing off the fictious "Red Rooks" Aerobatics team and Iraqi Su-25 making perhaps its last landing :P.