Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Keller, remember that RHS already released an excellent pack of T55's/T64's, so they aren't just kidding around..

Secondly, these guys have a social life too..

Secondly, these guys have a social life too..

i hope that, at least tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

I saw a Mi-24,Mi-8,Mi-17,BMP 1 and 2,T-54,T-55,T-62,T-64,T-72,BTR-152s,BTR-50s,BTR-60s,BTR-70s etc. etc.

Lp4Life, you know what's great about that list? They're not under any obligation to give us ANY of those. They don't owe anyone their addons. So I don't see where the right to expect them, let alone demand them, comes in.

Thank you, Jaguar. Nicely summed up, and a better option than my expletive-laced tirade.

wow LP4Life were did you come up with that fancy list rock.gif

Lp4Life, you know what's great about that list? They're not under any obligation to give us ANY of those. They don't owe anyone their addons. So I don't see where the right to expect them, let alone demand them, comes in.

Who's demanding anything?  smile_o.gif

Not me.

(As to "RHS obligations"... next time I'll find their old readme files, and quote something about "obligations" etc.)

BTW - what happened to your UK armor pack... it ain't finished yet, how come?

what uk armour pack uk as in ukraine? or uk as in united kingdom or uk as in something esle?

what uk armour pack uk as in ukraine? or uk as in united kingdom or uk as in something esle?

UK - United Kingdom

UA - Ukraine

smile_o.gif

Alright, one more time - The DKM UK Armor pack

It's a bit OFF top to ask anything about it here, but since there was a visitor from DKM, and I'm too lazy to search for thier thread, I figured it would be a good idea to ask about that armor pack here...

Great , any release date ?  smile_o.gif

Never.

They will NEVER release anything ever again.

BTW. that Dusty's Btr-152 is DONE - why not make your fans happy and release it? RHS is a private mod? smile_o.gif

Keller, how much do you know about making addons?

I'm guessing by that comment that it's not very much.

There's a lot more to it than just creating a fully textured model, fiddling with the config to make it feel and handle "right" can take far longer than making it in the first place.

Alright, one more time - The DKM UK Armor pack

It's a bit OFF top to ask anything about it here, but since there was a visitor from DKM, and I'm too lazy to search for thier thread, I figured it would be a good idea to ask about that armor pack here...

maybe better pm him? rock.gif

ok about time this provacation stopped. Everyone chillout before u do anythign you shouldn't.

Keller_777 is of course free to say what he likes but he has to face the concequence of me sayin what I want:

look man u dont like to play with our addons? fine, just dont play and dont say. u dont like to wait for addons? fine then make addons urself...i mean all the momakers today were not borne profs, they had to start somewhere. OR alternatively u could play many many addons that are already there. So look we really couldnt care less what u say or what u think, we make addons for our enjoyment and nothing can change the ammount of time it takes to get finished. Noone is going to rush just because u want it. As far as I can see you have posted 0 useful info AFAIK that is called SPAM which means ur breaking the ruls of this forum.

Soul_Assassin

PS. please post the obligations u were so eager to show...i am very interested...

I hope you guys like the new projects page, i think now its more community friendly with some explanations about status and why it is that way etc.

the other projects will be added next days also some more screens.

There are also direct info links or those who want to know more about the real thing.

Suggestions are welcome.

I noticed on your project page that there is no T80 MBT link

Have you cancelled this project or is it just because your new webpage is not finished ?

Nice website layout, it is original.

@Sanctuary

Quote[/b] ]I noticed on your project page that there is no T80 MBT link

Have you cancelled this project or is it just because your new webpage is not finished

I believe it says right above you...

Quote[/b] ]the other projects will be added next days also some more screens.

Great new site design! Can't wait for some of the soon to be released addons wink_o.gif. Keep up the fantastic work smile_o.gif.

@Sanctuary
Quote[/b] ]I noticed on your project page that there is no T80 MBT link

Have you cancelled this project or is it just because your new webpage is not finished

I believe it says right above you...

Quote[/b] ]the other projects will be added next days also some more screens.

When i was writing my answer about the T80, it was just after Soul_Assassin posted his new website annoucement,

After reading the message of Soul_Assassin i clicked on Reply and waited there while browsing the new RHS website

At this time ShadowNX had not added his message, so i couldn't read it, and when i ended browsing RHS website , i completed my answer and posted , and just noticed that Shadow NX between that time added a message.

That is why i did not added another question "why can't you reply to my question, it is not something that hurt ?", as i noticed that the subject was covered by Shadow NX message smile_o.gif

i get an error when i click on the forum link but other than that very sweet layout.

I think it's one of the best designed and aesthetically pleasing websites I've ever seen for OFP. smile_o.gif

I think it's one of the best designed and aesthetically pleasing websites I've ever seen for OFP. smile_o.gif

you flatter me smile_o.gif but thank you all for feedback.

For those who would like to know: The site was designed and coded from scratch with OFP and specifically RHS in mind. For us it is very easy to update and manage since its all php/mysql driven, think of it as a micro-cms biggrin_o.gif . I would also love to hear new ideas about it, what would you maybe want to see concerning the site maybe some features that it doesnt have now? And if I find it intresting and challenging i might consider implementing it.

About the forums, MEDICUS is currently helping me port it to the new layout, but for now feel free to add all ur comments on the news sections, thats whatthe comment system is for smile_o.gif.