Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

- Alright, I see that your new Russian infantry use the same old RPG models everyone already has.

Huhhh?

Where did you see that? rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]Why not get in touch with SPetsnaz mod and get their new high-quality RPGs and RPOs for your weapon pack? I think it's a good idea.
Hmm no, there is no need for that wink_o.gif

True. Don't want to start another little flame, but whomever takes screenshots for RHS, likes to do so from VERY far away, as if trying to conceal something. That RHS SHilka... I couldn't tell if it was any good.

So, you are not using the same RPG models - like ORCS and CSLA-2 have?

I think the shilka was taken at distance because its more of a suprise than anything else mate, ive seen the model close up and it looks very nice indeed I could post pictures of the untextured version of it i have though im afraid of getting a visit by a bunch of samurai in the middle of the night for doing so tounge_o.gif . just have some paitence mate more pictures will appear over time.

shilka.jpg

better now? crazy_o.gif no, i won't post more pics. the shilka is not 100% done yet and if it looks crappy that's because the pic is not edited.

oh keller and before you say anything about the drivers hatch kenji knows its incorrect i pointed that out to him after he showed me the textured version.

raedor nice pic mate

very VERY beautifull.

@keller;

Please, can't you just trust people?

Addonteams keep a lot to themselves to suprize you with a very cool release in the end. I know, because at the LLW mod we also keep a lot of stuff more or less secret. That's justhow it works. So let RHS work in peace and for once just believe what they post.

I really can't stand your negative posts anymore

oh keller  and before you say anything about the drivers hatch kenji knows its incorrect i pointed that out to him after he showed me the textured version.

I'm not Keller, but I'll say that much more part are incorrect...

Raedor please look at pic Img_1903 (If you don't know where are they, then ask ShadowNX)

oh keller and before you say anything about the drivers hatch kenji knows its incorrect i pointed that out to him after he showed me the textured version.

I'm not Keller, but I'll say that much more part are incorrect...

Raedor please look at pic Img_1903 (If you don't know where are they, then ask ShadowNX)

rgr, thx smile_o.gif

we know that some parts are still wrong. that's why we did not release any close pics. and that's why i said that the shilka is not 100% done wink_o.gif

Wow! Great work! smile_o.gif

A few pages ago I asked about an BMP-pack. Any chance to get an answer? wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]So, any chance to see a BMP-pack from RHS? Until now I have to use CSLA-2 to have some good BMP. Would be really nice!

raedor mate i suggest whatever is in the pic "Img_1903" you email it to kenji if you dont know his adress just give me a pm smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ] i won't post more pics. the shilka is not 100% done yet and if it looks crappy that's because the pic is not edited.

You call that crappy?? It looks great!

And edited pics just hide the reality, it's more honest to post unedited pics, it's how the addon really looks like ingame!

About a BMP pack, no there are no plans for one atm, i would love to have one but so far noone works on it, BMDs yes but no BMPs, but i was talking to Maa from CSLA about using their newer BMPs... well see...

About the weapons, we have our own selfmade RPG-7/7V, and about other weaps, well from my knowledge you will see some of the spetsmod launchers on our soldiers for sure.

Btw anyone ever made some napalm grenade script? i would love to add a RPO Laucher to our pack

About the weapons, we have our own selfmade RPG-7/7V, and about other weaps, well from my knowledge you will see some of the spetsmod launchers on our soldiers for sure.

Do you plan to simulate the 4.5 second fuse on RPG-7V? Or is it not-doable? rock.gif

OMG I just noticed the shilka! wow_o.gif Looks really good, IMO!

Having Kenji take a look at scripting the RPG-7V to have the 4.5 second fuse would push any potential release date further back.

All AT weapons in OFP are impact-detonated as far as I can tell, the same for grenades. (Although there have been some advances with timed, bouncing grenades.) It would be more effective to code it for it to arm at a certain distance from the launch-point, which would then be applicable to all anti-tank weapons with the only difference being the distance from launch-point that the round has to travel to arm itself.

Just for clarification, because I don't know:

- RPO and RPG-TBG the same warhead? Thermobaric warhead loaded onto a RPG?

did you guys release you're infantry pack yet?

nice trick wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

no, we didn't ghostface.gif

About a BMP pack, no there are no plans for one atm, i would love to have one but so far noone works on it, BMDs yes but no BMPs, but i was talking to Maa from CSLA about using their newer BMPs... well see...

Jeah, would be great to have a standalone pack of CSLA-bmps with your crews. smile_o.gif

Cool looking Shilka

Just a quick question, are you planning to make any ATGM's like the the AT-7 or such for grunt use?

- Interesting... well, belive it or not, but I like it a lot! biggrin_o.gif

Impressive work, even though it's a beta.

- Tunguska by DKM is a very powerful weapon. I hope you guys won't try to make your Shilka more powerful than DKM's Tunguska, for the sake of "balance of power".

- Can Shilka's radar move? I don't remember what it's like in real life.

- Was this unit a part of the AA pack you mentioned... like a year ago? Did do anything with the Zsu-57-2 which was supposedly in that pack?

- btw, Shadow NX - were you a member of the USMC mod before?

Best wishes!

- btw, Shadow NX - were you a member of the USMC mod before?

HAHA, Nope. It's one of those name-issues;

The one from the USMC mod is NZXShadows (now a member of COMBAT-mod afaik), not Shadow NX. Also make sure you don't mistake Shadow (the mod) for one of these two or you'll end up PR'ed  tounge_o.gif

isnt the RPO already in the game only its called AT4 got to love bis's research biggrin_o.gif

I know you were looking for a "flamethrower" script for your "Shmel" and "Rys" RPOs,

and I might have a good news for ya…

This addons is unbelievable!!

It's a flamethrower by Gachopin (or SAKE, I'm not sure...) and it's best weapon addon I have ever seen!!!

- it works almost like a real flamethrower. Well, at lest it's best flamethrower for OFP rules.

- it burns EVERYTHING – enemy soldiers burn to ashes and disappear, black smoke rises high in the air!

- it burns cars and trucks

- it burns people inside building and bunkers

- it burns crewmembers inside tanks and APCs.

- the scripts can be use for any rocket launcher like RPO or US "Flash," I think.

- no need to place triggers or anything – just put a flamethrower soldier on a map and you are all set and good to go.

- the only problem - AI can't use it yet, but I think it could be fixed (even if it can't be fixed, there are plenty of weapons AI can't use properly, like shotguns for example)

- And I haven't tested this addon in MP yet

Unfortunately, the author of this addon didn't provide his

e-mail address in the readme, so I don't know how you could get in touch with him… you could look at

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....6;st=15

for more info.

Show some GRU screenshots, damn it!  smile_o.gif