Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Sometimes people dont release just how hard it is to produce things of quality for flashpoint i know ive tried when i was working for the now long dead adf mod, i have only admiration for these guys and the work that they are doing they have.

Opinions and arse-oles .

( everybodys got one )

RHS  ...... keep the faith  biggrin_o.gif

keller shut up.

As disagreeable as you may find someone's comments it's not acceptable to tell them to shut up, please refrain smile_o.gif

Heh sorry about that

I cant wait for the shilka the bis one looks really dated now.

Its textured by Rudedog from COMBAT! btw, big thanks to him.

So i guess it cant look that bad at all... wink_o.gif

Hey great! Suddendly this mod opens up with a shitload of info!! smile_o.gif

We should not kick Keller for the things he said. We should embrace him as a borther and shout 'thank you!', because it's his words that caused the posting all this news and info by RHS members. smile_o.gif

@ RHS;

interesting news about this Hind. We'll wait and see how that will end.

If you love my infos so much, heres some about the T72

This project isnt as close to release as teh T80s or T90s, it needs tank rider functions, texture improvements ( we already retextured it cause the original version had a lot of artifacts wich were caused by open/save too often in Textview, atm it needs a lil more fitting to match the model and some more mud ).

It also needs the usual things, like smoke launchers, gun recoil and of course suspension.

Quite a bit to do, and i think this wont happen too fast since i for example got my 43hours a week job with the almost non existant pay and also have a few other things to do in my free time, its pretty same with most other RHS members atm, especially Laser, a busy teacher with a lil daughter and a woman at home smile_o.gif

So in short, T80s come soon, then i think T90s ( not too much to do on them ) T55 update for sure, same with T64s and at the end the T72s.

And inf wise the well known Motor rifle troops ( as addition it will now feature basic grunts too ) and GRu will be released at the same time and either as a beta or a bit later as a full release you get some other Spetsnaz group with the well known Maska helmets, Sferas etc etc, fits well with the more ligh equipped GRU units.

Quote[/b] ]especially Laser, a busy teacher with a lil daughter and a woman at home

Here's something I'd like to elaborate on. When you wonder why it's taking so long for an infantry pack, keep in mind the project leader, Laser, is a family man who's teaching at a high-school level working off a 33K modem.

Bit more news on the Mahra package:

- Basic Infantry (Pexhotii)

- Motor-Rifle Infantry (Motostrelokii / Mahra)

- GRU Spetsnaz

Of them, the Pexhotii are the newest addition and will take the longest to complete, obviously. GRU Spetsnaz and Mahra are pretty well done, just waiting for RHS weapons.

I didn't think the Russians (or Soviets) have had any basic infantrymen in some time now. I thought all Soviet/Russian forces were either motorized, mechanized, airborne, air assault or naval infantry.

Do they have any leg infantry units left?

Yes. Not all of their troops are Mechies.

Motor-Rifle actually refers to a Mechanized Infantryman. "Leg" infantry get the ZIL trucks.

Airborne & Air-Assault are the same thing. They're called VDV, and perform not only the "We're gonna jump out the back of this plane" (Airborne) but also the "We're gonna jump screaming out the side of this Mi-17 and kill anything that isn't wearing a Russian uniform." (Air-Assault) They're very good at it.

Naval Infantry are similar to the Marine Corps but are usually deployed inland now. During the Chechnyan tits-up experiance during the '90s, the Russians deployed NavInf.

My understanding is that the primary difference between the two is that "Leg Infantry" are less frequently combat-deployed than Motor-Rifle troops, predominantly because the Russians still like the "Sledgehammer SOP." To be brief:

"What we can do with a Spetsnaz team we can also do with a Tank Regiment and a Division of Motor-Rifles."

Visually, the real difference is in insignias, and only the Mahra (Motor-Rifle) get those massive assault vests.

Looking good guys. I'm really looking forward to the

ZSU-23-4. It's one of the few stock vehicles that hasn't had an updated addon produced of it. The BIS one looks so out of place these days.

hmm nice pics

@NXShadow didn't think you were going to post that pic lol

I got to add something, when i said "Private Mod" i meant it as ajoke, mkay?

I just want to clarify that cause a ofp page had news about us and said its a private mod thingy, well its not wink_o.gif

Actually, propor clairfacation on the socalled 'private mod' rumor started, cause people are getting silly. I gave the core mod team access to a little crappy forum for use till they real website operational again.

I did not have the capability to handle the bandwith to be a open public accessable website. While both the big bosses where without access or RLed, rather than leave things to go to crap cause no means of contact among the team members I acted granted them some form of access to talk among other members swap files. ect ect ect until some better form of operation could be made

Even if I am no longer a fully active member of the mod anymore RHS was my first mod before bouncing around then eventually quitting mods. This was explained when I first did that measure, some of you failed to understand that some of you people are getting way to frigging pushy about the subjects were working on, I do not like it.

I personaly would have closed the thread, and gone silent like most other mods do just so we can concentrate on addons instead of answering the same _questions over and over_ again cause people don't feel like reading others posts. Or constant demands to release something before its finished or even near ready for release.

Well now the big boss men NXShadow and SoulAssain are back at the reings of RHS, I can officaly stand down again and resume projects outside of OFP again knowing they will continue on now, good luck to RHS team I am proud to have been involved in the team durring my tour with you..

Don't be strangers...

Thanks Bobcatt sad_o.gif

Of course we keep on chatting smile_o.gif

God this sounds like some soap opera *runs away*

thank you bobcat well spoken

I just don't understand what it iss that the public think we are doing, we give pics of our work although it has been hard latly cus we have had no site, and shadow gave you the most persice explanation on whats going down with the MOD with out telling to much so guys just take in the sites and be happy I know much of you are anxious but we too have real lifes to live so we do both

@shadow it is fine I personaly like that pic smile_o.gif

Of course there are also plenty of supporters on this forum, so it's not completely fair to deny info to them because of the bad posts of a few people. smile_o.gif

We'll just keep chatting and waiting for the release and hoping for some more awesome pictures while at the same time we hate to see new pictures, because we want to be suprized when it's released. Big dilemma sad_o.gif

We'll just keep chatting and waiting for the release and hoping for some more awesome pictures while at the same time we hate to see new pictures, because we want to be suprized when it's released. Big dilemma sad_o.gif

That's why there isn't a new awesome screen every day ... we don't want to take the surprise away smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]some of you failed to understand that some of you people are getting way to frigging pushy about the subjects were working on, I do not like it.

How many times a week do you post something like this?

I would say most people on this forum are actually quite respectable towards mods and as it's been said already a few hundred times...it's a few bad apples that are bugging mods all the time.

You yourself, should tone it down with all your flames disguised as posts.

Agreed. I've seen this, or something similar three, or four times. You all need to ignore the ankle-biters, and just get down to work. You obviously don't have enough time to finish the addons, between posting to forum trolls, and dealing with real-life issues.

I didn't realy want to post what I said but it is true that there are bad apples I will ignore them

hell I rarely go to this forum anyways

better get started on my next model smile_o.gif

I hate to ask this but is there any skinners willing to expend some time for RHS

if so PM me

Looking great as usual guys  biggrin_o.gif

Ive been away for a while but i have been working hard on the RHS music and i have a few sample's and a Full song for u to listen too.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Red Dawn

http://pnstudios.gotf.net/music/red_dawn.mp3

Samples

Gift(cutscene orientated)

http://pnstudios.gotf.net/music/gift_sample.mp3

Messed up (an experiment)

http://pnstudios.gotf.net/music/messed_up_sample.mp3

Enjoy

biggrin_o.gif