Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Will there be this kind of green "computer pattern" camo in the RHS infantry pack (i think it is the one used by the BIS default soviet units) ?

I would really like to see this camo used by some of the great models i see there, they should be perfect to replace BIs units in my custom config smile_o.gif

Lots of screenshots of this thread are now red X , and in the RHS website , there is not a lot of preview of the pack, so i don't really know what will be on the pack.

Yeah, it does say he's "Morskaya Pexhota" - Naval Infantry. I don't see any patches on him, so hedge your bet.

And that's VDV, aye. Methinks KLMK, but it could be KZS. (Although KZS tends to be the tan-green rather than white-green that is more common to KLMK. That said, there are literally dozens, if not hundreds, of colour variations and fabrics.)

An excellent reference though, I like it. smile_o.gif And yes, some KZS, KLMK would be good to see on some troops, I know I've seen it used in Chechnya as late as '95.

Definately on some Soviet units, if those were to show up though.

Here's a question:

The T55 and T64beta have diferent colors has the T64 looks more...olive green and darker rock.gif . Is it by design suposed to be this way? I have no idea if this is a realistic feature but they dont look so nice when put together.

Will they use the same colors on their textures in the new versions? (i think the T64 color looks best).

Will we see these two tank pack final versions soon? (sry, i had to ask tounge_o.gif ).

Please dont tell me work on this addon team is stoped because of other projects outside RHS sad_o.gif .

no, t-55s are in "release candidate" status. but it will need some more time. the colors will not be changed. sorry. blues.gif

Here's a question:

The T55 and T64beta have diferent colors has the T64 looks more...olive green and darker rock.gif . Is it by design suposed to be this way? I have no idea if this is a realistic feature but they dont look so nice when put together.

Will they use the same colors on their textures in the new versions? (i think the T64 color looks best).

Will we see these two tank pack final versions soon? (sry, i had to ask tounge_o.gif ).

Please dont tell me work on this addon team is stoped because of other projects outside RHS sad_o.gif .

The colours have been discussed to death a very long time ago by the team and we descided to leave it, since the tanks are all from different periods and were designed by different design beraus and build in different factories it is safe to say the paint might have waried a few shades.

Alright, i just thought the T55's would look killer with the same texture colors of the T64 pack, i keep visualising it in my head. Its all good anyway, thanks for keeping us updated RHS team smile_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]Alright, i just thought the T55's would look killer with the same texture colors of the T64 pack, i keep visualising it in my head. Its all good anyway, thanks for keeping us updated RHS team .

Well, with that said, you could always do what a lot of others do, which is modify the textures yourself. Provided you don't release them publicly, there'd be no problems, unless I'm missing some nuance in the legal disclaimers and the like.

GIMME! GIMME! Holy christ.... Amazing!

Ooh, and how is the Motorized infantry chugging along? Is Shadow back with you? blues.gif

EDIT: And the bugs are? It looked just perfect ingame!

That is fantastic work.....I've always dreamt about being able to use the coax mg when taking on infantry at close quarters now it looks like my dreams have come true.(it's not all i dream about by the way.. tounge_o.gif )

I've always dreamt about being able to use the coax mg

Don't you mean the pintle mounted MG? tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

maybe we're gonna include it in our t-55 v1.20 release. but that would delay the release a bit. the t-55s are more or less ready for "re"-release now. the mg scripts need still some work.

Just watched the vid- and all I can say is

FULLY SIC BRO! tounge_o.gif

Very impressive work.

So, the inevitable question:

How were you able to adjust the pitch of the Coax gun!?

So, the inevitable question:

How were you able to adjust the pitch of the Coax gun!?

just so that people do not mix things up:

Coaxial is the MG that is imbeded in the turret and moves with it next to the main gun.

Mounted MG is an MG usually on loaders or commanders hatch and can rotate independantly of the main turret.

OMFG wow_o.gif

how in the hell..... biggrin_o.gif

we made a contract with satan, he said us how to do it. but it works only with addons made in hell.

j/k

ghostface.gif

I think they are trying to.

I want to hear more about the infantry and the UAZ on the selection menu at the begining of the movie.

wow_o.gif First of all.

The MG script. Does it work over rolling ground, bigger incline and decline because as far as I can see in your video the tank is on quite flat ground. Please say yes.

Loving it.