Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

...with improved textures rock.gif , the pics are very dark rock.gif , hmm that post didnt really brought us good news, i hope you guys havent run into any more problems...

I hope the dust problem is fixed soon. It would be amazing to see one of those Ukrainian made T-80s in OFP biggrin_o.gif

*hinthint*

that's a cool teaser, isn't it?  tounge_o.gif

Can't believe noone figured it out yet  rock.gif

He means this picture:

ZSU_57_2_prob.jpg

The vehicle in the picture is the ZSU-57-2 just like the filename says  wink_o.gif

Cool you guys are making one  smile_o.gif

EDIT: Here is an info link:

Click me!

Oh... but that doesnt mean its gonna be released anytime soon, i would be happy with a final version of the T55/T64 pack along with the crew and weapon pack, would rather see these finished before they release any more betas smile_o.gif . They really have alot of stuff in the works crazy_o.gif .

Oh... but that doesnt mean its gonna be released anytime soon, i would be happy with a final version of the T55/T64 pack along with the crew and weapon pack, would rather see these finished before they release any more betas smile_o.gif . They really have alot of stuff in the works crazy_o.gif .

It's based on the chassis of the T-55 so I think they will include it in the next T-55 pack.

no, we're gonna release the t-55 pack v1.1 and the final t-64 pack together with an updated (only config afaik) crew and weapon pack.

the zsu-57-2 is the start of rhs airdef(ence) pack. but cos of this bug it will probably not be released together with the t-55s.

the zsu-57-2 is the start of rhs airdef(ence) pack. but cos of this bug it will probably not be released together with the t-55s.

So which vehicles will this airdefence pack contain?

no, we're gonna release the t-55 pack v1.1 and the final t-64 pack together with an updated (only config afaik) crew and weapon pack.

I wonder what changes were made to the crew and weapon then? config wise only rock.gif . Ofcourse 99% of my curiosity goes to the machines, brrrrrt i love to hear those T55's biggrin_o.gif .

@ironsight: right now we have this zsu-57-2 as a early alpha and a really good shilka model. when we have the time we try to make some more stuff for it.

@heatseeker: not much, i don't remember exactly. but it were only things like splitting it into RHS_AddonName_Scripts.pbo and RHS_AddonName.pbo. i also tried to make the aks-74 compatible to the BIS ak-74 mags, but i was not succesful since the aks-74 has only fullauto and single fire mode, the ak-74 has fullauto, single and burst... sad_o.gif

There was a rumor that the crew models will be tweaked but heh how u interpret that is ur prob crazy_o.gif

I thought maybe you guys were gonna make desert crew or add some more guns like a aks74u to the pack or change the iron sight and or sound, far has i know the only small thing i didnt quite like about the crew were the hands, they were very shiny and some gloves would look good/better, other than that they are already perfect. You guys really have alot of units cooking there, ill be happy with the updated T55/T62's, oufcourse ill be even more happy to replace all BIS/east units with your addons, i think Gen. Guba would be very happy too biggrin_o.gif .

i think Gen. Guba would be very happy too biggrin_o.gif .

Well since he was sorta a radicalist, we can have a mission where you play the RHS units and have to kill Guba's BIS units tounge_o.gif

Isnt that a ZSU-57-2 that was in the FDF mod 1.3 version?

Anyways, Looking forward to any stuff that gets released...I have the Russian addon bug right now. biggrin_o.gif

Well since he was sorta a radicalist, we can have a mission where you play the RHS units and have to kill Guba's BIS units  tounge_o.gif

Er...no. Would rather see the mad general Guba proudly sending his great soviet (RHS) forces to kick some serious nato ass in style, infact they could consider making a better looking Guba that matches the looks of their units has a small bonus eastern egg wink_o.gif .

yes, maybe we can include a new weapon... we already have them in an advanced stadium, the whole pack will be released together with the rfmi pack. let's see. smile_o.gif

I will take a break from OFP for a few months...

For more info read the thread about the DRF MVD...

I will take a break from OFP for a few months...

For more info read the thread about the DRF MVD...

Does it mean you gonna work for GR? Or just taking a break from anything as there is a bunch untalented ass.... who prefer to steal than create.

You shouldn't be influenced by that.

Have to move because of a job anyway, so no net for a few weeks, but i think i will take a lil longer break from OFP editing cause the way some guys in this Community act is 100% non social

freewebs does not support direct linking it seems.

so @all: copy&paste the link...

As I said in the other thread "good job to those who made these soldiers" in this case RHS

As I said in the other thread "good job to those who made these soldiers" in this case RHS

Dont forget Red Storm Entertainment who made Ghost Recon tounge_o.gif

Ok i must say we use some parts from GR too but rarely and always look for pics of the real thing for textures so we can replace them.