Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Hey guys whats is the status of work ?? Your site still down no news rock.gif maybe some images of what are you now making to clear the fog of secrets wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

405.jpg

407.jpg

those pics were on ofpc.de some days ago. since we changed the host i didn't hear too much from rhs and have nearly nothing done... sad_o.gif

With RHS' luck we have ran into hosting problems once again, the new place keeps on crashing so we're looking for a new home again, but we want a reliable place.

This has been a major setback as we cant use our primary communication port: forum with the team. As soon as that is up expect to see some releases.

@raedor - go on msn sometimes tounge_o.gif

Then i wish you luck finding a new good host and that you can get work on your addons and release them soon.

I'm gona just wait for them.  smile_o.gif

I'm gona just wait for them. smile_o.gif

we trained you in "waiting" a bit with the t-55s tounge_o.gif

if youre lucky and my bosses think its ok i might post a couple of pics of something ive been working on wink_o.gif later this week

Were busy slaving away on addons and beta teasting and the most important thing research. Yeah the site is still down but thanks to MSN modteam operations carry on. Slowly..

Ive got the go ahead off of me bosses so tomorrow be expecting a couple of pics of something use havent seen yet tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif ill leave you to guess what they are tounge_o.gif

ok heres some pics to keep yous interested. introducing the t-62a and t-62m

rhs_t62a.jpg

rhs_t62m.jpg

please not that these are pre alpha shots and there is still a great amount of work to be done

thank you as i said these are early shots as all of texturing is still to be done as they currently share most of textures with the t-55's

im sorry but i cant really give you any sort of update on the patch lee as i think its mostly scripting issues and since i cant get access to the forums and cant use msn at uni im pretty out of the loop when it comes to stuff other than what im working on im sorry, ill try to find out

Thats wery good news and especially this:

Quote[/b] ]Now that we can continue o­n our work in peace expect some releases soon.

The work is still running smoothly? smile_o.gif Sorry, just you know, as I've said before, saying that there will be releases soon makes people nervous. tounge_o.gif Keep it up.