Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

lg_COPY%20OF%20PTS2%20(2).jpg

Anyone making this? I remember a scrapyard near me getting like 20 or so of these things when i was young smile_o.gif played around them allot! smile_o.gif

Guest ####

thats a PTRS I think, an amphibious cargo carrier. I'm guessing the PT76 will be included or RHS is going to be making Star wars addons.

thx @####

star wars mod? i think it's dead!

but now back to topic...

thx  @####

but now back to topic...

Its not dead they have recently got the at-st to walk awsome or what  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Back to RHS

One thing really hard about dipicting russian addons is the variety russia has, unlike the US where they have at most 4 MBTs i.e. the m60a3s, m1a2s and now the m1a3s the russian army has at least a dozen versions of the t-tank series of all models

and we're definitley NOT joinig with star wars mod. smile_o.gif

thx  @####

but now back to topic...

Its not dead they have recently got the at-st to walk awsome or what  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif  wink_o.gif

Back to RHS

One thing really hard about dipicting russian addons is the variety russia has, unlike the US where they have at most 4 MBTs i.e. the m60a3s, m1a2s and now the m1a3s the russian army has at least a dozen versions of the t-tank series of all models

Indeed this is true, and Russia is building these new tanks but not able to build them in large numbers because of their cost. The US has a steady flow of cash to do virtually anything it wants.

Same goes with helicopters (Mi-28's, Ka-50's)...

Do we still have M-60's? I think the Marines still had some back in Desert Shield/Storm, but I didn't think we any anymore.

Scary stuff, I should hide under a rock for a while...

we aren't realeasing anything you big silly gooses. just need mission makers because no one is making any - lazy bastards.

Guest ####

Can't make missions unless we have the addons.

we aren't realeasing anything you big silly gooses.

*sigh with relief* Man you scared me. A RHS release... impossible!

j/k ;)

Ugh Ugh: Not to be rude but: Where da heck is my ol ride? Those Rusisians are in need of some Tanks.

So they are to late tounge_o.gif

Hold on.. They will come... and after the long wait (sorry for that guys and gals) you will be rewarded smile_o.gif

Lol that was a quick awnser thnxs....And I will wait with joy on it...I even say: I am waiting more on this then i was waiting on BAS OPFOR/TONAL.