Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

hope noone starts to compare addons here again...  crazy_o.gif

And... who said RHS has a PT-76?

http://www.sga-clan.de/bisforums/combat/Assault2.jpg

Senator: Mr. Shadow, do you confirm or deny your involvment with a PT-76 program or do I need a new contact prescription?

Shadow: I take the fifth. icon11.gif

Well at first i dont like it if someone browses my webspace but ok my fault i should have added a index.html

I leave everything to your imagination.... what it is if we made it... we post something about it later...

Senator: Mr. Shadow, do you confirm or deny your involvment with a PT-76 program or do I need a new contact prescription?

Well at first i dont like it if someone browses my webspace but ok my fault i should have added a index.html

I leave everything to your imagination.... what it is if we made it... we post something about it later...

I didn't browse your webspace. It was posted by you on the Combat Photography thread. I asked "Is that a PT-76 smile_o.gif ?" And Blackdog responded "heheheh maaaayyyybbbeee"

hope noone starts to compare addons here again... crazy_o.gif

I didn't browse your webspace. It was posted by you on the Combat Photography thread. I asked "Is that a PT-76 smile_o.gif ?" And Blackdog responded "heheheh maaaayyyybbbeee"

LOL they got u there Shadow tounge_o.gif

Hey is that Animator Job Still open? if so can i Join beacuse i can create animations just like it says you have to be able to create.

Ok well... i were checking 50 pages of the combat photo tread and well...

I must say i totally forgot i ever posted this pic and never noticed someone asked anything about it.

Well that means a big SORRY to you Sgt.Milkman, seems i got too much going around in my head atm wink_o.gif

ghostface.gif

I don't understand why a few of you make such a big issue about Bobby posting a link to the CSLA thread - after all, I think CSLA contains quite a lot of addons for the east, which probably interests people who are into RHS addons.

Maybe you RHS guys should post a few pictures so that we could get the discussion back on track ;)

Maybe you RHS guys should post a few pictures so that we could get the discussion back on track ;)

Nice move  biggrin_o.gif  But what you said a few pictures would be nice  tounge_o.gif

Don´t flame me, if i ask but what happened to the planes of RHS? There is so much talking about the tanks, but none about the planes and helis?

Which planes  tounge_o.gif  wink_o.gif

*looks at his sig..looks at his post*

crazy_o.gif

I don't understand why a few of you make such a big issue about Bobby posting a link to the CSLA thread - after all, I think CSLA contains quite a lot of addons for the east, which probably interests people who are into RHS addons.

If he wants to promote their work in our tread, he maybe could answer PMs send to him so i know CSLA doesnt need any cooperation... rock.gif

hmm, so are we going to get anything out of RHS in the next 3 weeks? smile_o.gif

Think positive guys smile_o.gif

well look how long for example the BAS Blackhawk did take in the making and now its so great and worth the long waiting time...same with our stuff, scripts and all the lil things need to be tested over and over especially if they work in MP mode.

AND the t55 pack will come with a nice fat bonus wink_o.gif

well look how long for example the BAS Blackhawk did take in the making and now its so great and worth the long waiting time...same with our stuff, scripts and all the lil things need to be tested over and over especially if they work in MP mode.

AND the t55 pack will come with  a nice fat bonus  wink_o.gif

Heh, 11 months smile_o.gif Nearly exactly infact...

I dunno. . .

last time RHS showed a whack of pics/a video without a definite release date attached, I got stuck in a long IM dialogue with an Irate fan (though I don't understand why anyone who gets something that complex for free could possibly be irate) about how we were 'teasing' him on purpose, and how it didn't matter whether things were any good or not, just as long as we released them when he wanted them. . .

maybe we should wait until we're done to show stuff. . .

[this disclaimer in parentheses is for the faint of mind, who may be unable to tell how tongue-in-cheek this post is, or who may be unaware of what the expression 'tongue-in-cheek' actually means. Those who don't fit those categories may disregard these parentheses.]

Uhm sorry if i get it wrong, but where your crews the ones with the vests?

I can´t find a screenshot, could someone post one please?

I dunno. . .

last time RHS showed a whack of pics/a video without a definite release date attached, I got stuck in a long IM dialogue with an Irate fan (though I don't understand why anyone who gets something that complex for free could possibly be irate) about how we were 'teasing' him on purpose, and how it didn't matter whether things were any good or not, just as long as we released them when he wanted them. . .

Honestly, I'd tell him to p*** off, really.

Quote[/b] ]about how we were 'teasing' him on purpose, and how it didn't matter whether things were any good or not, just as long as we released them when he wanted them.

This shows just how ignorant and selfish the guy is. He just wants an addon to play with and bitch about. He has no right to critisize you or any other modmaker, because you're doing it all for free and even if you were doing it commercially, you can release it anytime you desire and do anything with it you desire.

Yeah, Leone, what's that? A broken link? Yes.

Hmmm...thread had been removed. Pity...that was quite funny blackdog wink_o.gif

@cam0....no need for sarcasm