Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Show us a video of the Shtora system instead ;)

Yeah, That'd be lots of fun. . . a great video of a missile missing a tank because it's been spoofed. . . excitement galore. .. wink_o.gif

I just made another one actually. . . (well, two)

one is BAS M1A1s (the Sigma/Marfy ones. . . lol) destroying a company of Iraqi T-55s. . .

the other is the new unreleased Canadian Leopard C1 for Operation Northstar engaging a bunch of T-54s. . .

The first one would depend on whether onyone at BAS would object to it. . . but I think it would illustrate the possibilities of the BAS/RHS collaboration. . . I really like this video. . .

The second one is to make Powerslide feel good about how close I am to finishing the new Leopard. . . hehe

one is BAS M1A1s (the Sigma/Marfy ones. . . lol) destroying a company of Iraqi T-55s. . .

Id like to see that

Quote[/b] ]BAS/RHS collaboration

Would that include makeing a Iraqi/US campaign? smile_o.gif

If we have anything to report we will post it... no need for others to push the tread if there are no news.

After all we are very carefull with showing pics atm cause it just tends to the endless when will it be released questions.

But we update this tread soon...

I am sorry, I just didn't want this thread to sink to page five.

Will this tank support SetObjectTexture so you can make custom nationalities? Would be nice if so. Would be cool to make a DDR variant for instance.

Actually I think every add-on should support that feature. Can't think of any reason not to.

BM

Just a little question (wich I asked before but I am not sure if it was answered. If it was I apologize smile_o.gif )

How many crew models will there be? One Russian, One Iraqui and one Chinese? Or will the crew models also use SetObjectTexture?

Also, if there are different crew models for the Russian, Iraqui and Chinese. Would it be too much to ask you to add the SetObjectTexture feature to the Russian crew model so you can make a DDR (GDR) crew member aswell?

Atm its that way:

2 versions of summer pattern, 1 desert pattern, 1 winter pattern ( different crew model ), the export tanks have the BIS crew with a new weapon.

there are many export versions, i think it would cost far too much time make crew for all those versions.

I thought you "only" made Chinese,Russian and Iraqui T55's.

But please do take a SetObjectTexture feature in mind for the custom crewmembers you are making (The Russian ones) so that they can get DDR patches. Would make the DDR markings on the tanks more worth while for me atleast smile_o.gif

Well in thae pac there are the USSR/Russian tanks, Iraq and Chinese, some more are possible via setobject texture like the DDR tank cause this version had no general changes to the model like the DDR T55.

ABout the crew, for the soviet crews we use the BIS crew and didnt changed anything on those but i keep that possibility in mind...

Thanks for clearing this matter up for me smile_o.gif

When will the site be back up??? Will your addons work on my system: p3 733 mhz 32mb gf2mx 512mb ram???

I don't know about the site.. but about your specs..

I have got a:

AMD Duron 800mhz

Geforce 2Mx 32mb

384mb Ram

So it is about the same as your comp and the addons run ok here so they will also run ok there smile_o.gif

I don't know about the site.. but about your specs..

I have got a:

AMD Duron 800mhz

Geforce 2Mx 32mb

384mb Ram

so it is about the same as your comp and it the addons run ok here so they will also run ok there smile_o.gif

Cool! Im really looking forward to your first release!

hope noone starts to compare addons here again...  crazy_o.gif

And... who said RHS has a PT-76?

hope noone starts to compare addons here again...  crazy_o.gif

And... who said RHS has a PT-76?

Assault2.jpg

Senator: Mr. Shadow, do you confirm or deny your involvment with a PT-76 program or do I need a new contact prescription?

Shadow: I take the fifth. icon11.gif

I got that out of the Ofp Combat photography thread on this page. That is, if it is your PT-76. Otherwise my mistake, I thought that RHS would make one since they make, Russian stuff.