Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Yeah it describes my feelings sometimes  tounge_o.gif

But without joking, thats a pic from a BMP driver in Chechnia, i think that describes why he has that mimic  wow_o.gif

Wow, really sucks to be him. sad_o.gif

The T55 pack is coming really close to its release, the crews need to be finished. We are going through intense online testing and we have got a teaser picfor you:

online1.jpg

This pic shows a Iraqi Enigma tank (T55 mod) with working squad.xml picture and text.. You can also see the randomized arabic numbers on the turret.. smile_o.gif

Random numbers??

really?

Will they be on all your tanks?

There will be Russian and Soviet crew, The russian possibly in 2 camo's. The model will be greately improved plus we have a weapon coming out with it.

Random numbers??

really?

Will they be on all your tanks?

Yeap. At least when I was in RHS they had 'em on all tanks...

Yes random numbers will be on all the tanks (Iraqi tanks have random arabic numbers). And thats not all, soviet tanks have squad insignia randomization as shown here:

rand1.jpg

rand2.jpg

With a single line of code ull be able to easily customize a tank for ur own puposes, setting ur own numbers, squad insignia, gvardiya or even putting ur own picture on it.

Interesting customization idea. It would be nice if all addons were like that. Squad insignias, numbers, ranks, National Flags.

Going further: How bout being able to customize your own T55. You start out with a basic T55 and addon plating, new sights, new engine, everything would effect the tank in some whay.

I am sure there are limitations in the Operation Flashpoint engine, and I don't think RHS would want to take the time in adding a feature like that. You guys are already taking long enough of a time just making normal tanks. wink_o.gif

Interesting customization idea. It would be nice if all addons were like that. Squad insignias, numbers, ranks, National Flags.

Going further: How bout being able to customize your own T55. You start out with a basic T55 and addon plating, new sights, new engine, everything would effect the tank in some whay.

I am sure there are limitations in the Operation Flashpoint engine, and I don't think RHS would want to take the time in adding a feature like that. You guys are already taking long enough of a time just making normal tanks.  wink_o.gif

Shut up Milkman, I'd really like to use these tanks before OFP5 is released! tounge_o.gif

You guys are already taking long enough of a time just making normal tanks. wink_o.gif

It sure won't be like any other tank pack up to this day.

I am sure there are limitations in the Operation Flashpoint engine, and I don't think RHS would want to take the time in adding a feature like that. You guys are already taking long enough of a time just making normal tanks.  wink_o.gif

My point Gripe....

what is the status of your tank crews?

and by the way outstanding job wink_o.gif

Theyre in the process of being made tounge_o.gif

outstanding progress in the process of being made ololol :P

Is it possible to have different armor values for like the sides and rear of the tank? And if so are you doing that?

Yes it is all done through basic configs, for different hitpoints on the model.

As AXE put it... "and now for something completely different..."

superbusposter.jpg

AXE has been spending his time in RHS very, very, productively...

tounge_o.gif

@ July 21 2003,01:21)]HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROFL!!!!! OMG GET TO WORK YOU VODKA FORESAKEN NERDS!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA JK!!!! LOVE YOUR WORK GUYS!!!! tounge_o.gif

Its a bus with wings on... How funny can it be?