Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

WOW. those tanks look neato! crazy.gif no really, they do look amazing and now im going to sit back and wait EXTRA patiently for a release, and dont worry you will never fade, or you wont at least until OFP has died out in 100thousand years after it has spawned countless millions of games that everyone will love and BIS has bcome richer than Microsoft and is nigh-on owning the world. and trust me, that WILL hapen, but only in a couple hundred thousand years.

i think.

the_unknown_one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GoOB @ 17 May 2003,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if there would be any way to make those MG's on the top work only when the commander is turned out and that it is controlled by the commander. (it pivots with the commanders hatch) And those tanks look muy impresivo by the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It can't be done.

2DeadMeat You forgot about making test missions to addons. Making and testing, making and testing smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 17 May 2003,17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2DeadMeat You forgot about making test missions to addons. Making and testing, making and testing smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, yes i did... crazy.gif it's the stress...

Mod Makers shouldn't give out their e-mail adresses if people spam them so much. Also thank you all for your hard work, and please don't leave.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 17 May 2003,17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GoOB @ 17 May 2003,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if there would be any way to make those MG's on the top work only when the commander is turned out and that it is controlled by the commander. (it pivots with the commanders hatch) And those tanks look muy impresivo by the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It can't be done.<span id='postcolor'>

this would require two gunners, but isnt it possible to make it so that it only works when the gunner has "turned out"? im not sure if this can be dne, i thought it couldnt be done for the commander becuase the commander is not the gunner. if you see what i mean. so, instead of whenthe commander turning out the gnner turns out and THEn the MG works, and onlty then. dunno if im sayin sumat blatently rong. confused.gifcrazy.gif

the_unknown_one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the_unknown_one @ 17 May 2003,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 17 May 2003,17:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GoOB @ 17 May 2003,14:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder if there would be any way to make those MG's on the top work only when the commander is turned out and that it is controlled by the commander. (it pivots with the commanders hatch) And those tanks look muy impresivo by the way smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

It can't be done.<span id='postcolor'>

this would require two gunners, but isnt it possible to make it so that it only works when the gunner has "turned out"? im not sure if this can be dne, i thought it couldnt be done for the commander becuase the commander is not the gunner. if you see what i mean. so, instead of whenthe commander turning out the gnner turns out and THEn the MG works, and onlty then. dunno if im sayin sumat blatently rong.  confused.gif  crazy.gif

the_unknown_one<span id='postcolor'>

I understand what u mean. I also suggested this but it seems to be impossible.

The funny thing is BIS initially implemented commander gunners, anyone who ever took a closer look at the BIS config.cpp can notice that as the code was not deleted. However it doesnt work sad.gif

Let me make an announcment

Red Star Studios has closed. Moderators please close this thread.

BUT because of merger of two teams (former RSS and SGA) new addon studio has opened = Eastern Block Studios. The addres is the same smile.gif So wait for some new cool addons soon.

Are we going to still getn the cool addons you were already making? I'm iupset RSS closed, its such a cool name. sad.gif AAh, well, im sure it will begood. What does SGA stand for?

the_unknown_one

will the forums be removed or will all information stay on the current forum of RSS?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 21 May 2003,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Let me make an announcment

Red Star Studios has closed. Moderators please close this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

My heart stopped beating because I reread that, not believing what I read the first time.

Then I read the continuation. I'll recover. biggrin.gif

Anyway, you don't have to close the thread. The moderators can rename the thread, if you prefer.

edit: Why not merge and keep the name Red Star Studios? It's sounds great and you've got logos and banner already.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ 14 May 2003,12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">AK47 and AKM

AKS47 and AKMS

Whats the point?

And is there a AKS-74M? Doesnt the the AK-74M have a foldable buttstock already?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmm, could someone answer me?

Why make a AK47 and a AKM, when its the same gun?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ 21 May 2003,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CrunchyFrog @ 14 May 2003,12:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">AK47 and AKM

AKS47 and AKMS

Whats the point?

And is there a AKS-74M? Doesnt the the AK-74M have a foldable buttstock already?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmmmm, could someone answer me?

Why make a AK47 and a AKM, when its the same gun?<span id='postcolor'>

Well they are mostly the same but The AKM is lighter and it has a diffrent muzzel(I think thats what it is called) that will prevent the gun from climbeing and dust to fly up when you are fyring, a bit like the M16A2. I think there are some more differencies but I can't remember them.

STGN

The akm has steel stampings instead of a machined receiver, but im not sure this can be shown ingame. confused.gif

the_unknown_one

Eastern Block Studios!?

RSS is a  better name than that and should be kept IMO.

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

EDIT: And ya...who is SGA?

crazy.gif   confused.gif

SpecGupa Alfa (Leader: ShadowNX)

smile.gif

I might do a search n them, but ive never heard of them.

&YEY!!!!!!! 100th POST!!! WOW!!! TOO MANY EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!

the_unknown_one

p.s. !!!

Ok guys cool down biggrin.gif All we have is changed the name and banners and stuff everything is still gonna be on the same site with the same forum.

We figured that inorder for one team not to be left in minority it would be better to "create a new group" because SGA has done a considerable ammount of work (some very close to finishing) it would be unfair to release it as RSS we thought. ...But hey r u worried about the name or the addons that are going to come out?? biggrin.gif

But seriously guys u r going to get more than u expected in my opinion tounge.gif so dont worry. Expect an official statement with LOT's of new great screenies in the end of this week biggrin.gif so I dont think ull be dissapointed biggrin.gif

oh and BTW Avonlady (the Oracle of the OFP, the mother of all virtual soldiers here) sorry for causing ur heart stoppage, we would never want anything bad happening to u crazy.gif

and can Moderators please change the name of this thread to Eastern Block Studios?

Hi, im the Leader of the SGA Modteam,

SGA stands for Spetsgruppa Alfa and is based on the name of my OFP clan cause it all begann there...

The fact noone ever heard from us is good, it means our Security worked  wink.gif

For the name, i like it ok i liked Red Elite Studios more but it was an democratic decission and hey at the end its the addons that count and believe me our stuff combined rocks even more  biggrin.gif

I think we will show some great new pics on the weekend...

As I and Soul already said we haven't cahnged our URL. And yes it was unfair to leave RSS name but I was voting for it on our forums. Anyway it's EBS now. And I bet Avon will have her heart stopped when she will see the screenies... I'm already lying in the hospital biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ 21 May 2003,19:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I bet Avon will have her heart stopped when she will see the screenies... I'm already lying in the hospital biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What's important is that someone's brought over your PC to be at your bedside. wink.gif

Ok here is what I propose, lets get people involved in our team biggrin.gif from now until saturday whoever comes up with the best name for the new group will have the privelage of joining the Beta Team biggrin.gif . Fire away people, on saturday 25 of May The best name will be chosen and the winner announced.

Make 'em good.\

so mods can u please delay the renaming of the thread wink.gif ?