Sign in to follow this  
peanuckle_00

The iraq pack released!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Mar. 26 2003,22:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need help the Gulf War demos not working

2)After the OPGWC MOD Demo is installed, create a NEW Shortcut

to your OFP:Resistance and put in the target line(By right-clicking and then Propreties>Target)

-mod=opgwc .

So it should look like that:

C:\[DEFAULTOFPDIRECTORY]\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -mod=opgwc

I do this and it says my target thing isn't valid<span id='postcolor'>

You better post this at our forums at

www.roughnecks.org/opgwc

And [DEFAULTOFPDIRECTORY] should be replaced with your OFP path (Default one is c:\program files\codemasters\operationflashpoint )

I know I just can't get it to start. It just says somethign about the target not being valid.

The error measage said that i had " with an extra half of a quote thingy.

oh this is just fantastic!

download stopped at 200mbs!!

What's up with your server?

Turns out i was using a resistance shortcut instead of the operation flashpoiint one. But when i start it it said i was out of video memory.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 26 2003,23:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh this is just fantastic!

download stopped at 200mbs!!

What's up with your server?<span id='postcolor'>

Nothin is wrong with the server tounge.gif. Just resume it later

No downloadmanager = no resume mad.gif

Oh well.. doesn't matter.. downloaded again during sleepytime smile.gif

I finally got it to work smile.gifbiggrin.gif but the Iraqi scud launcher and the Iraqi hind are missing mad.gifcrazy.gif

I installed all the pbos that came with the Iraq Pack 1.0, and i get  the "Cannot memory-map file 'RES/addons 0.pbo' " message

wonder which file(s) is causing it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Uncle Reiben @ Mar. 30 2003,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I installed all the pbos that came with the Iraq Pack 1.0, and i get  the "Cannot memory-map file 'RES/addons 0.pbo' " message

wonder which file(s) is causing it<span id='postcolor'>

You have to many addons that why you get that error buy more ram or remove some addons wink.gif

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Mar. 26 2003,17wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know I just can't get it to start. It just says somethign about the target not being valid.

The error measage said that i had " with an extra half of a quote thingy.<span id='postcolor'>

Im having the same problem also!!!

can someone give me a screenshot, cause it aint working, I have it like its says it should be but its still saying invalid. crazy.gif

I can help you, its cause your using the resistance thing as a shortcut make a short cut of the regular operation flashpoint and paste that thing.

Target:

"INSERT YOUR PATHWAY HERE\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe" -mod=opgwc

OR

"INSERT YOUR PATHWAY HERE\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FlashpointResistance.exe" -nosplash -mod=opgwc

Start In:

"INSERT YOUR PATHWAY HERE\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint"

That's all!

smile.gif

I'm never gonna download this because the makers are provitating with the situation in Iraq .

This pack is more for propaganda-scumbags who support WAR and like to see dead soldiers on the TV !!!

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 30 2003,19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm never gonna download this because the makers are provitating with the situation in Iraq .<span id='postcolor'>

I could not find "provitate" in my Funk & Wagnalls.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This pack is more for propaganda-******** who support WAR and like to see dead soldiers on the TV !!!<span id='postcolor'>

This could be said about OFP in general.

And didn't this pack come out before the war?

And doesn't this pack mainly consist of old Iraqi addons that have been around for ages?

And I don't have OFP on TV yet. Am I missing something?

This pack came out WELL before the war. And if you don't like war why are you playing OFP in the first place? Seems very odd to me...what do you do...drive a truck around all day? tounge.gif

This is NOT the thread for politics...you know that. And if you don't want to download the pack....then don't! Nobody cares.

If you want anyone's opinion on the current war (as opposed to the 1991 conflict, which is what this pack mainly comprises), then either go to the correct thread, or PM them.

'Nuff said. crazy.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Mar. 30 2003,09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can help you, its cause your using the resistance thing as a shortcut make a short cut of the regular operation flashpoint and paste that thing.<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 30 2003,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm never gonna download this because the makers are provitating with the situation in Iraq .

This pack is more for propaganda-scumbags who support WAR and like to see dead soldiers on the TV !!!

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

this a game not war what is going on in iraq has nothing to do with this game and if you disagree with the war go to the right thread and talk about it there

I was playing with desert/Iraq addons before the war and I'll play with them during and after as well.

What a silly post though up there though. If you are going to make political statements, at least make some sense.

Is "2stoned2kill" another political statement as well?

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 30 2003,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm never gonna download this because the makers are provitating with the situation in Iraq .

So it's OK to kill Russians, but not Iraqis?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Mar. 31 2003,01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 30 2003,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm never gonna download this because the makers are provitating with the situation in Iraq .

So it's OK to kill Russians, but not Iraqis?<span id='postcolor'>

o here we go

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This pack came out WELL before the war. And if you don't like war why are you playing OFP in the first place? Seems very odd to me...

<span id='postcolor'>

BTW... I don't like war [in fact, I hate war]... and I really like to play OFP. Lets not be one of the dip-shits that fall into equating peacefull entertainment with real-world problems.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SGTKOPP @ Mar. 31 2003,02:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Mar. 31 2003,01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 30 2003,18:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm never gonna download this because the makers are provitating with the situation in Iraq .

So it's OK to kill Russians, but not Iraqis?<span id='postcolor'>

o here we go<span id='postcolor'>

You Nazi sympathiser!

tounge.gif

OK OK, just kidding. I won't discuss politics here, mmmkay. wink.gif

"peaceful entertainment"?? although graphically light years beyond what I used, this "peaceful entertainment" is a fairly good combat simulator, or does your version use Supersoakers? smile.gif

Anybody who thinks war is wrong,bad,not the civil way to handle it, but plays a game like this, well, <shrug> you do have a problem don't you?

but not to worry, your disgust with the present situation will be ignored just as forcefully by the coalition as Saddam ignored you while butchering his own people, go ahead and take the "moral high ground", I'd rather have the military crest anyway.

Now if you feel properly aggravated, might I suggest you not post in threads about conflicts,

<note, seeing that pretty much ALL of the threads here are about conflicts, I think you are SOL on this forum, have nice day,>

ROCK OF THE MARNE!