I would like to present my compilation of various improvements for ArmA: CWA made by different authors. It is conceived as a complex universal compilation of works by various authors, which do not introduce drastic changes into the game, but make it more modern and increase the replayability of old missions and campaigns, as well as allowing you to complement other mods. The compilation includes not only long-known releases, but also their improved versions, a selection of game elements from various addons and mods adapted for the base version of the game, as well as rare and some new additions. Among other things, here you can find a large selection of various retextures of standard models of vehicles, weather, roads, effects and other things, Nogova with Berghoff's vegetation, high-quality Kolgujev retexture from Marcomio and, probably, the most interesting - standalone-pack of detailed models from ArmA, replacing their standard counterparts. All these works are collected together, classified, illustrated, adapted to each other and ready for an easy and convenient installation. For this purpose, the assembly is released in three versions: two ready-made (full and optimal) and one that allows you to manually assemble it to your taste and needs (for experienced players and developers). It is recommended to pay attention to the accompanying files - they often contain useful information, as well as not to neglect the video and sound settings - they can significantly affect the final result. I will be glad to feedback, criticism, bug reports, suggestions for expanding the compilation. I have no doubt that I missed some work that could be included in it, and definitely did not notice any bugs, so feedback is welcome.

Link for screenshots and download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1O10-c-Kb83sTjWGTVXWFcYmtZa6GTlkM?usp=share_link

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am very impressed that you wanted to... a lot of work, collecting everything into one archive, additionally everything is described ... huge respect for the great work

23 minutes ago, mcslavko said:

I am very impressed that you wanted to... a lot of work, collecting everything into one archive, additionally everything is described ... huge respect for the great work

My pleasure. Thanks for attention at this relese. And also thanks personally to you, mcslavko, for your addons, which I've used in this compilation, especially for the objects pack, cut from PR Mod - I was totally surprised when saw it for the first time! It began as mini-mod for myself but then I've found and done some interesting things which wanted to share, so classified, made the screens and descriptions. Hope that it would be adviceble for somebody in OFP-community. 😅

2 hours ago, Jian Tang said:

AFTER INSTALLED,HOUSE SHOWS BLANK WHITE.PLS CHECK THIS

You haven't install new objects textures more likely. You should unpack Data.pbo and add them there from archive with ArmA objects, then pack Data again. Or use one of ready compilations.

Hey, did you consider making your mod downloadable trough Faguss' Fwatch launcher?

https://ofp-faguss.com/fwatch/modmanager

7 hours ago, sektor said:

Hey, did you consider making your mod downloadable trough Faguss' Fwatch launcher?

https://ofp-faguss.com/fwatch/modmanager

Hi! No, honestly don't see the point in this. Especially because of  modified worlds files which can't be installed without replacement of original ones.

Ease of use and reaching  more people would be the point, IMO. Fwatch makes using mods and playing on modern systems and resolutions super easy.

Other big mods like ECP have default islands with different vegetation, but maybe your's are not made the same.

37 minutes ago, sektor said:

Ease of use and reaching  more people would be the point, IMO. Fwatch makes using mods and playing on modern systems and resolutions super easy.

Other big mods like ECP have default islands with different vegetation, but maybe your's are not made the same.

I see that unfortunately the community is too small today, there is almost no players (I don't play OFP regularly too). That's why there is no reason for extending and updating addons in my opinion. The Fwatch is interesting, but not practical thing for me. It seems the compilation is rather not bad yet as is, but maybe I'm not right, don't know.

Indeed, not many people play. Anyways, thanks for the effort.

• Like 1