Sign in to follow this  
CD8-T-LYMPHOCYTE

Imported colliders do not work in game.

1 hour ago, Icebird' said:

very cool

only hostage rescue and bomb defusing are missing 🙂

are these difficult to solve?

The hostage thing might be easy to solve, as for the bomb defusing, i really dont know yet, will have to look into that at some point, for now i will just remake a few for maps and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Icebird' said:

very cool

only hostage rescue and bomb defusing are missing 🙂

are these difficult to solve?

Well....Im sad to say, that last big "update" just utterly broke my mod and all the scenarios in it.......Make me just want to delete steam and the sourcefiles......The mods been taken down until i can figure out what the f the devs have done ......

1 hour ago, Fred1988 said:

Nos....Szomorúan mondom, hogy az utolsó nagy "frissítés" teljesen összetörte a modomat és a benne lévő összes forgatókönyvet.....

for this reason, I also try to use the override solution in my UIColor project. to include only the modification (override) and to use as few parts as possible from the original AR files.

Of course, it still happens that you have to rework after a major update.

6 hours ago, Icebird' said:

for this reason, I also try to use the override solution in my UIColor project. to include only the modification (override) and to use as few parts as possible from the original AR files.

Who knows....this "update" also consolized all the menus and the spawn menu, making it take forever to start a game compared to before the "update"....

I will look and see what can be done tomorrow, if im able to find a solution, i think im gonna stopp modding for a few months, this just took all the motivation i had.

12 hours ago, Icebird' said:

I've figured out what the problems were and been able to get it to work again, allthough i had to completely remake both the AI and PVP scenarios and the Terrorist and CT faction + the grouping system i used for the AI's

I also had to get rid of the end mission trigger since the scripts for the triggers dont seem to work anymore. Once im done making the scenarios over again i will have the mod up...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Icebird' said:

Mod is up again, but this new damage system is hillarious

13 hours ago, Fred1988 said:

Rájöttem, hogy mik a problémák, és sikerült újra működésre bírnom, bár teljesen újra kellett csinálnom az AI és a PVP forgatókönyveket, valamint a Terrorista és a CT frakciót + a csoportosítási rendszert, amelyet az AI-hoz használtam.

Meg kellett szabadulnom a küldetés végének kioldójától is, mivel úgy tűnik, hogy a triggerek szkriptjei már nem működnek. Amint befejezem a forgatókönyvek elkészítését, újra felállítom a modot...

I'm glad you didn't give up 🙂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fred1988 said:

A Mod újra fent van, de ez az új sebzési rendszer borzalmas

this is really crazy

usoldier.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 8:00 PM, Icebird' said:

this is really crazy

usoldier.jpg

Big update coming in an hour or so, i've fused the 2 first coastal maps from HL2 into 1 bigger PVP map, working on the AI scenario for it now before i release it.

Here's a video showcasing it. Note: I've put in even more details since this video, like crash barriers along the roads and alot of other things

On 7/21/2023 at 7:47 PM, Icebird' said:

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 7:47 PM, Icebird' said:

I need something dead body removal, because if the AI dies at the door, you can't go in through it

maybe someone will make these maps with full CS functionality later. weapon purchase, grenade types, hostage rescue, etc

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Icebird' said:

I need something dead body removal, because if the AI dies at the door, you can't go in through it

maybe someone will make these maps with full CS functionality later. weapon purchase, grenade types, hostage rescue, etc

Just shoot the body to make sure they are dead, AI's sometimes goes into a hurt state, but as soon as you finish them off, the body collision ends.

Yes im hoping that as well, or that im able to develop these game modes myself, i've been mostly working on terrain creation and working on learning blender and how it works with the enfusion engine,

so i haven't had much time looking into game mode creation yet.

1 hour ago, Fred1988 said:

Csak lődd le a testet, hogy megbizonyosodj arról, hogy meghaltak, a mesterséges intelligencia időnként megsérül, de amint végez vele, a testütközés véget ér.

Igen, remélem, hogy én is, vagy hogy magam fejleszthetem ezeket a játékmódokat, leginkább a terep létrehozásán és a blender tanulásán dolgoztam, és hogyan működik az enfúziós motorral,

szóval még nem volt sok időm a játékmód létrehozásával foglalkozni.

I modified OFP quite a lot for a Hungarian community. Where everything had to be solved with a "text editor".

After that, this new enfusion system with its workbench is very strange to me. Maybe someday I'll understand how it works.

And then to solve such a situation so that if the soldier is injured or dead, you can simply step over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Icebird' said:

I modified OFP quite a lot for a Hungarian community. Where everything had to be solved with a "text editor".

After that, this new enfusion system with its workbench is very strange to me. Maybe someday I'll understand how it works.

And then to solve such a situation so that if the soldier is injured or dead, you can simply step over.

Yeah, been modding Arma 3 quite  a bit myself, so if the workbench had a similar setup to Arma 3, i would solve this in less then an hour.

For now i will just polish up the existing maps and then keep adding new maps until some proper game modes can be made for them,

actually had some fun playing against the AI's, especially on the Coast and Dedust2 map.

For the next update im planing to make the AI's waypoints more randomized and then polish up the textures for some of the first maps that i added for this mod.

On 7/26/2023 at 10:22 PM, Icebird' said:

Hi there! Been a little while since i added a new map to the mod, thought i'd share the news with you that the Port map will be added to the mod very soon 🙂

Skjermbilde-197.png

Skjermbilde-198.png

Skjermbilde-199.png

Skjermbilde-200.png

Skjermbilde-201.png

Skjermbilde-202.png

Skjermbilde-203.png

Skjermbilde-204.png

Skjermbilde-205.png

Skjermbilde-206.png

Skjermbilde-207.png

Skjermbilde-208.png

• Like 1

20 órával ezelőtt Fred1988 azt mondta:

Szia! Kicsit eltelt azóta, hogy új térképet adtam a modhoz, gondoltam megosztom veletek a hírt, hogy hamarosan a Port térkép is felkerül a modba 🙂

Képernyőkép-197.png

Képernyőkép-198.png

Képernyőkép-199.png

Képernyőkép-200.png

Képernyőkép-201.png

Képernyőkép-202.png

Képernyőkép-203.png

Képernyőkép-204.png

Képernyőkép-205.png

Képernyőkép-206.png

Képernyőkép-207.png

Képernyőkép-208.png

egész jól néz ki

you reworked the CS textures?

2 hours ago, Icebird' said:

egész jól néz ki

Yes, i've been testing the textures and mixing them with Arma Reforger's Normals textures to see if it enhances the old CS Source textures.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2023 at 11:30 AM, Icebird' said:

egész jól néz ki

E