Sign in to follow this  
CD8-T-LYMPHOCYTE

Imported colliders do not work in game.

Hello,

I am having an issue with colliders. I am fairly new to this, and I can't figure out what am I doing wrong here.

Here is what I did :

1 : Creating a few box colliders in my blender mesh :
Capture1.png

2 : Selecting all of them and use the Enfusion blender tool to give them properties :
Capture2.png

3 : Exporting my building to FBX accordingly to the wiki instructions :

Capture3.png

4 : Importing into the workbench accordingly to the wiki as well, and then checking that the colliders actually appear : they do (yay ! already a victory, after a few hours of unsuccessful imports !)
Capture4.png

5 : Manually selecting "building" layer in the import settings, and re-import.
Capture5.png

But, when I hit the play button, my soldier is not blocked at all by any colliders... 
There is probably an obvious mistake I did somewhere, but I can't find any ressource, other than the wiki wich I followed as much as I could.

Any help 🙂  ?
Thanks

• Like 1

On 5/1/2023 at 5:00 PM, CD8-T-LYMPHOCYTE said:

Hello,

I am having an issue with colliders. I am fairly new to this, and I can't figure out what am I doing wrong here.

Here is what I did :

1 : Creating a few box colliders in my blender mesh :
Capture1.png

2 : Selecting all of them and use the Enfusion blender tool to give them properties :
Capture2.png

3 : Exporting my building to FBX accordingly to the wiki instructions :

Capture3.png

4 : Importing into the workbench accordingly to the wiki as well, and then checking that the colliders actually appear : they do (yay ! already a victory, after a few hours of unsuccessful imports !)
Capture4.png

5 : Manually selecting "building" layer in the import settings, and re-import.
Capture5.png

But, when I hit the play button, my soldier is not blocked at all by any colliders... 
There is probably an obvious mistake I did somewhere, but I can't find any ressource, other than the wiki wich I followed as much as I could.

Any help 🙂  ?
Thanks

On 7/12/2023 at 8:17 PM, Icebird' said:

Fred1988  why was valvemaps removed from the workshop?

Hey there! I had some issues with the colliders, but now it's up on the workshop again, and now all the colliders work perfectly! The only thing missing now is how to get a navmesh to work with these maps. Im currently working on the colliders for the Aztec map, hoping to update the mod with that map one of the next days, for now the maps only work with players, but im working on figuring out how to get some bots in there as well 🙂

Colliders for the Aztec map is now complete! Will be working the next couple of hours with converting all the map textures into the workbench, but at least now i know how to mass convert huge numbers of props into shaped colliders.

Now it's only a question of time before someone ports in all of HL2 or some other valve game.

office is my favorite, is there a chance to get into it later?

58 minutes ago, Icebird' said:

Already have it ready as a blender file, will add Office in one of the next updates.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 3:34 PM, Icebird' said:

Well...

2 hours ago, Fred1988 said:

Nos....A fejlesztők ismét megcsinálták, a tegnapi utolsó frissítés után a munkapad nem hajlandó a modelleket importálni, csak lefagy, több mint 5 órán keresztül próbálta importálni a kész Office és a nuke térképet, és a munkapad egyszerűen nem hajlandó importálni. importálja, bár 2 napja tökéletesen működött, az utolsó frissítés előtt.........megpróbálok megoldást találni rá....

Képernyőkép-118.png

I'm guessing Experimental Tools is what you're doing it with?

What if you try to import the plain (normal) Tools and then transfer it to Experimental

2 hours ago, Icebird' said:

What if you try to import the plain (normal) Tools and then transfer it to Experimental

I've been able to locate where the error originates from, it's somewhere in the props section, so now i just have to figure out witch of the props i need to delete.

6 hours ago, Icebird' said:

Issue found and resolved, for some reason the workbench doesn't seem to agree with valve maps props anymore, at least i've been able to import Office and Nuke map now, but without props, but still the base map, the props i can mostly replace using Reforger assets in the world builder 🙂 

On 7/15/2023 at 11:45 PM, Icebird' said:

F-

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Fred1988 said:

Finishing up the Office map now, hoping to update the mod in a few hours.

Skjermbilde-119.png

Skjermbilde-120.png

Skjermbilde-121.png

I can't wait 🙂

thanks

• Like 1

On 7/16/2023 at 10:21 PM, Icebird' said:

I can't wait 🙂

thanks

T

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fred1988 said:

A mod most frissült:

Képernyőkép-132.png

Thank you very much 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Icebird' said:

Thank you very much 

Thanks for the feedback! Next up will be tbe nuke map, i also found a workaround for the props, so now i can import CS maps in their complete state. 

Once im done porting in the CS maps i want, maybe i'll start porting in some HL2 maps.

On 7/17/2023 at 4:13 PM, Icebird' said:

/OFF

interesting only from the point of view of functionality. I didn't even know that someone made cs_office for Arma 3

cs_office1

cs_office2

OFF/

Cool! Looks really nice, for some reason, the enfusion engine dont agree much with ground textures from the valve maps, witch is why i've been using ground textures from Arma Reforger.

Anyways, just updated the mod again and added the map (Compound) Best looking map so far in my opinion. WIll be working on polishing up the existing maps now, and try and figure out how i can add an AI navmesh to these maps,

• Like 1

This is because Arma Refoger creates a tempera paint effect in the absence of light (sunlight, lamp).
With this mod,  Ambient OcclusionCustomizer  can be of some help
In principle, it is even better with an RTX graphics card

AI really wouldn't be bad if we weren't just running around on an empty map

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Icebird' said:

This is because Arma Refoger creates a tempera paint effect in the absence of light (sunlight, lamp).

That might be a solution i will look into later, as for now, i just figured out to create proper AI navmeshes for these custom maps, so next update will hopefully have some PVP scenarios with AI's in them.

On 7/19/2023 at 10:34 AM, Icebird' said:

Great news! The whole mod is now redone, polished and made so all maps now fully work with AI's who will battle on the map.

Each map now have 3 scenarios, PVP for players only, AI for Players vs AI's and gamemaster.

I also deleted the old valve map project since i removed all HL2 experimental content and will now only focus on CS source maps for the time being.

Here's a link to the mod's workshop page. https://reforger.armaplatform.com/workshop/5DE89E95E1F1CA38-CounterStrikeReforged

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred1988 said:

Jó hír! Az egész modot most újrakészítették, csiszolták és elkészítették, így az összes térkép teljesen együttműködik a térképen harcoló mesterséges intelligencia segítségével.

Minden térképhez 3 forgatókönyv tartozik, PVP csak játékosoknak, mesterséges intelligencia a játékosok számára kontra mesterséges intelligencia és játékmester.

Töröltem a régi szeleptérkép-projektet is, mivel eltávolítottam az összes HL2 kísérleti tartalmat, és egyelőre csak a CS forrástérképekre fogok koncentrálni.

Itt egy link a mod műhelyoldalára. https://reforger.armaplatform.com/workshop/5DE89E95E1F1CA38-CounterStrikeReforged

very cool

only hostage rescue and bomb defusing are missing 🙂

are these difficult to solve?

• Like 1