Gravemine

DayZ Global Ban (dc470e)

Hello, Gravemine here. 

Curious to know if anyone knows what this code means or repsents other than banned of course.. (dc470e)

i recently got into DayZ and fell in love with a Server and people on it.. played for about 3 weeks over 5 hours a day sometimes pulled all nighter's.. but i got off work today to find this code with a Global Ban. i spoke with the server owner and he believes with the information i offered and on his end of admin infromation. stated that this could have been a mistake because he does not see any red flags. i got into an argument with a "Player" last night on breaking a alliance and was told off..

went to bed. woke up and went to work, came home and now im globally banned on DayZ. Within seconds the same "Player" messages me in discord harassing me and stated he was a Battle Eye Dev but never explained why i was banned.. im confused and livid due to the recent outcome that has prevented me from enjoying a game i am getting into..

Thanks to any and all, Gravemine

I was also given a game block for no reason 2 weeks after buying the game, the developer ignores me

Всё это говорит вот о чём: пацаны, не играйте!
All this says this: boys, do not play!