fOUr20blUntz

Cronus Users

Can we please get something done about the people that are obviously exploiting the broken nature of this game and using cronus and other aimbots to have 2.0 k/d in 10,000 games and all they do is shoot headshots. It’s blatantly obvious what they’re doing and most of my friends have stopped playing because of these people. Most of the community is aware that the major clans are the biggest exploiters and cheaters in the game. Good, paying outlanders are leaving the outlands because of these trolls. Please restore some sort of integrity to the outlands. I hate to say it but sbmm might be the only way if they can’t just be banned. 2k/d 10,000 game players should not be playing against my girlfriend in her first ever encounter.

I think a seasonal stat reset would probably move along some of the Cronus users. Most of them are likely doing it to keep their top 10/top 100 leaderboard score.

Sadly the Devs have said there would be no stat reset even though the game has moved on and most of the people in the leader boards have as well.

The game is sadly at a stale standpoint IMO.

It needs something new and fresh and even a new map doesn't change the fact the game still plays the same.

An inventory wipe and rebalancing of weapons and their rarity and truely making weapons rare, not having 500+ of each weapon is rare.

If weapons we're harder to come by in game it would make crafting them more satisfying and the choice to engage in a fire fight would have more meaning. 

• Like 1

Hi there, thank you for starting this thread. We're working on taking action with our Report System, as it is one of our priorities for this year 💪 currently, we are analysing the data in order to help us understand the best form of action we can take. We hope you stick with us and keep using the Report System, as your reports help us gather more data. 🍅