Kosiposha1551

Help with creating a script to lock doors

Hello! I need help creating a script to lock the doors, I found several similar topics, but none of the scripts helped. Door from mod MEOP. It is desirable that the script can be written in init

Hello @Kosiposha1551. Welcome on forum. Yes, there are some topics about that. If you didn't find what you want, you should precise what you want to do exactly.

In short, I wanted to open the door. That is, if a person has a certain object, the door lets the person through, if there is no object, it does not let him in. But during the experiments it turned out that the door is not blocked, you can still interact with it. I have been looking for various scripts for a very long time, but they are all aimed at blocking doors in buildings, not individual props. After a lot of trying, I came to the forum for help.

P.S. I'm sorry if my words are not clear, my English is very poor. I write everything through a translator.

OK. Are you making a scenario for single player? (multiplayer is more difficult).

On which map?

which mod(s)/DLC(s)?

Doors are open by default, so how dod you make them (all?) closed?

Do you want to close all doors of all buildings, first? Or do you want to close one specific house? Edited or native on map?...