Sign in to follow this  
CalCiller

Land Contacts on Vehicle Mod

Hi everyone. I'm currently modding the M983 into Arma Reforger. The Enfusion engine kinda hurts my head but I'm working on it. I've been trying to get land contacts to work. I've been building the model in blender and currently for my land contacts I have copied the colliders for my wheels and renamed them with the LC_ prefix aswell as defined the material as null and renamed their material as LC_Wheels. Do I instead need to create armatures for each land contact and name them with the LC_ prefix?

Well. I figured that out. Now I have the opposite issue. How do I get my mod to actually move. I've gotten rid of the Land Contacts since almost all I've been reading on for them which is only 3 lines in the sparse wiki, says it's related to props. I've got my model fully rigged out in blender with armatures, colliders, etc. Everything has been linked to a bone of some kind and yet the mod is rooted in place, the suspension is non existent(didn't rig that but that doesn't explain the lack of moving). Help please.