Good day vigor team. 

Just a bit of sadness going on on the game with all the hackers. Using of kronos and othe hacking stuff. Soon your game is going to die. I am also not far from leaving the game because of the hacker. Cant play like this. 

Regards 

LeipoldtM ZA

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 7:03 AM, LeipoldtM said:

Good day vigor team. 

Just a bit of sadness going on on the game with all the hackers. Using of kronos and othe hacking stuff. Soon your game is going to die. I am also not far from leaving the game because of the hacker. Cant play like this. 

Regards 

LeipoldtM ZA

Hi, if you believe you've encountered someone cheating, please report them through our in-game Report System so we can investigate 🙏🍅

What kind of hacks are you running into? I've played Vigor since the day it released and never encountered cheating of any kind. 

I report people many times and still get into games with them. At least make it so we don’t get inti encounters with players we have blocked. Maybe give us a blocked list so we can give people a chance at redemption if they were afk for example.

The player base is growing smaller and smaller... Of course you're going to keep playing people you've reported and supposedly you're not to keep matching up with.

Fewer people are playing so inevitably you're going to play against them because servers have to be filled regardless if you've reported them or not.

• Like 1