Hello everyone, I've been playing arma for about 11 years now and I've seen some pretty cool AI mods, however, I've noticed a lot of the really well functioning mods and scripts that were an absolute asset in ARMA 2 haven't been succesfully ported over to ARMA 3 and I wanted to remedy that. With that said, I wanted to create an AI medevac module that takes seriously wounded troops off of the battlefield and back to a pre-determined base/ area. For revival or death (50/50 percentage based on location of damage and severity). I know it can be done since there were a few good ones for arma 2 (especially the 9 line medevac module) any advice and or tips for me as I undergo this? Anyone want to partner up? Thank you all in advance for the comment's, suggestions, berations etc...

Hi @Michael R., welcome to the forums =]

Fun idea. It seems others have already started the party without you..

You could, for example, use the Hermes Airlift mod/script to control the helicopter transport, and also load the ACE3 mod, which allows you to carry wounded and place them into vehicles. I believe the Invade&Annex mission also has a scripted solution for carrying wounded.

Happy hauling!