Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Crossbow addon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ Feb. 27 2003,18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can you post images/links whatever, as we cant all read russian confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't either wink.gif

I just tested it and it was kind of dissapointing. The crossbow goes from point A to point B at the speed of light. If its 1 meter, BANG, speed of light, if its 100 meters, BANG, speed of light.

The crosspow does however disappear when fired... but you cannot see it flying through the air when using setacctime.

Good, but could be better.

3.5/5

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Feb. 28 2003,03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ Feb. 27 2003,18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can you post images/links whatever, as we cant all read russian confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't either wink.gif

I just tested it and it was kind of dissapointing. The crossbow goes from point A to point B at the speed of light. If its 1 meter, BANG, speed of light, if its 100 meters, BANG, speed of light.

The crosspow does however disappear when fired... but you cannot see it flying through the air when using setacctime.

3.5/5<span id='postcolor'>

I was working on a crossbow that was like a rocket launcher so you could see the bolt.

The bolt physics were not too bad, still needed some tuning.

But I lost interest.. maybe I will finish it some day

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Llauma @ Feb. 28 2003,04:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif1--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Feb. 28 2003,03wow.gif1)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ Feb. 27 2003,18:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">can you post images/links whatever, as we cant all read russian confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't either wink.gif

3.5/5<span id='postcolor'>

I was working on a crossbow that was like a rocket launcher so you could see the bolt.

The bolt physics were not too bad, still needed some tuning.

But I lost interest.. maybe I will finish it some day<span id='postcolor'>

Please do Llauma, that would be cool. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Feb. 28 2003,03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just tested it and it was kind of dissapointing. The crossbow goes from point A to point B at the speed of light. If its 1 meter, BANG, speed of light, if its 100 meters, BANG, speed of light.<span id='postcolor'>

Could you adjust the velocity of the "round" in the ammo config.cpp?

how about a screenshot or two?

I've been playing Hitman 2 recently, if anyone could make a crossbow like that it would be very, very cool.