Sign in to follow this  
All In Tennessee

NEW SERVER: Pimpin Malden Exile

I found a brand new Exile server called Pimpin Malden Exile. I normally would not be moved to post about another Exile server, but Pimpin Malden Exile is different.

First, it's the first Exile server I've played on where I get over 80 fps. On most other servers I get around 40. Second, I've been noticing a trend on other servers where server admins are actively engaged in playing the game. Now I don't mind getting killed, because it's part of the game. BUT, I do mind getting killed by an admin. The admins on Pimpin Malden Exile are ONLY there to administrate - not play. Personally, I find [SG] and Finders Keepers have too many "Premium" players as well as server admins that engage non-admin players. Pimpin Malden Exile does not have donators or "Premium" players. You join. You play. I really don't need any more than that.

I just thought it was refreshing to finally see a new server some along that caters to gameplay where the only edge someone may have is their skill  level. It's brand new. I've only played Malden on KOTH and I was impressed with how great it is for Exile. Pimpin Malden Exile has missions/cap missions/black market as well as CUP uniforms/weapons/vehicles. Anyway, if you're looking for a new Exile server or a change from the [SG]/Finders Keepers grind, give Pimpin Malden Exile a shot.

Peace

You get 80 FPS because your server is empty and Malden is a small map, just sayin 😅

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this