Blackheart_Six

Jaes Combat Ops Everon by Rochrihals does NOT work

To the owner of Jaes Combat Ops Everon by Rochrihals,

Your mods throws an error when I try to play it.

"Can't compile "Game" script module!"

scripts/Game/GameMode/CaptureAndHold/SCR_CaptureAndHoldSpawnArea.c(194): Undefined function 'SCR_PopUpNotification.IsShowing'

Abort Retry Ignore

It works for me. Both on pc and xbox

I would love to give feedback on this mod as I would like to get some fixes going.

I have it running on my server together with the little bird and m4 mod.

My only problem at the moment is that when I add a us arsenal box for the m4 the arsenal box is empty.

This is probably because currently the US is not a playable faction in the map so it's impossible to even use weapon mods that normally spawn in the us arsenal box.

I would love a fix for that.

One thing I also like to see with combat ops in general on a larger map like this is a command vehicle you can drive and deply closer to the objective so you can decide your own spawn point.

If the maker is reading this.

Is the mission available for edit somewhere? I would love to do some small changes and run it on my server.

Thanx

On 1/30/2023 at 6:03 AM, old raven nl said:

It works for me. Both on pc and xbox

I would love to give feedback on this mod as I would like to get some fixes going.

I have it running on my server together with the little bird and m4 mod.

My only problem at the moment is that when I add a us arsenal box for the m4 the arsenal box is empty.

This is probably because currently the US is not a playable faction in the map so it's impossible to even use weapon mods that normally spawn in the us arsenal box.

I would love a fix for that.

One thing I also like to see with combat ops in general on a larger map like this is a command vehicle you can drive and deply closer to the objective so you can decide your own spawn point.

Thanks! I can relook at this now I know it does run. 

There was an update between my download and now, so that may be the fix for my issue.

If I find a fix or workaround for your problem Ill let you know.

UPDATE: It's running now.