Sign in to follow this  
FrostyBud

Please Let Auto supplies at low rate or RE ADD auto spawning Jeeps!

Please allow automatic supplies to generate at each base , even if it is at a low rate. 
OR 
Please let basic vehicles like the jeep Spawn Automatically like it did before. Running around the map cause your 6 miles from main and NONE of the bases have supplies is BORING. I didn't buy Arma Reforger to drive around supply trucks, I played for the squad fights, the spawning on people with radios and to drive around and HAVE BIG FIREFIGHTS AND FUN.  No one played Arma 3 to just drive around supply trucks. It is boring and dumb FOR MOST PLAYERS. Yes , some players enjoy it but MANY do not. Please allow at least Jeeps to autospawn at the vehicle depots so we can at least drive around on Conflict instead of running 3 miles... It is boring and people are leaving the game because of it. 

Please just re add the jeeps auto spawning at the vehicle depots like it was months ago. It would make the game fun again for many players. People didn't buy arma reforger to drive supply trucks around, they bought it to get easily into the action and fight. Keep everything the same, you need supplies to make arsenals and such, but at least let the Vehicle depot spawn Jeeps automatically or one every 3 minutes or something. Game is so boring now. 

• Like 1

Also, If you do go and drive 10 minuts to get supplies to a base, the team sometimes just grabs vehicles and flips them over and then you have 3 vehicles worth of supplies flipped all over and it is a waste of time. I for one want to be in firefights not driving supplies for people who waste the supplies.