I think everyone that plays this game can agree that the server crashes, bugs, and other problems aren’t the biggest issue with the game. All that was expected as it’s just a preview. The real thing that sucks any fun that the game has going for it are constant trolls. We all know who they are, they join the game for one purpose only and that’s to ruin it for others. They’re aren’t many people that play game so you recognize names after awhile and they should be a forum where we can submit evidence of trolls and have them banned from the game. This could be accomplished by making it a requirement to make an account before playing on multiplayer servers so you guys are able to ban said account if it becomes necessary. I’m sick and tired of dealing with SOMEHIGHASIAN, Carsomedan1, there are others and I haven’t seen these guys play the game legitimately once. I understand you guys are trying to get the team kill tractor all figured out but that’s not all these guys do. They spawn in supply trucks and blow them up after loading them to waste supplies, follow you around and shout in proximity chat to give away your position. Because of things like this it means they will never get banned from the server and trying to vote kick them is impossible and even so they can join back in. At the very least have one of the devs with admin power join some of the official servers time to time and see what’s going on and if anyone needs to be banned from that server for the rest of the game

• Like 1

Just to add the this the ban system is completely useless and ends up just banning players who are defending themselves against trolls, and people say just don’t shoot them and ignore them but that doesn’t stop them from ruining the game. If they blow up a vehicle you’re driving it won’t register as a team kill and if they throw a grenade and respawn it won’t register as a team kill. I tested all these out myself and there is quite literally nothing the players can do about it. As I said before making everyone have an account could help with this issue as well as turning off demotions for team kills if the friendly player who was killed had killed a teammate previously at any time in the match so no matter what you wouldn’t have to worry about them leaving and rejoining the game or following you around and you could continue to kill them without punishment.

• Like 1

I played 6 games where this tactic of trolling away supplies was used. In those 6 sessions the team effected lost all 6. There was no supplies to spawn, and the was no supplies to spawn nor an opportunity to spawn a supply truck. It's an easy strategy.  Spawn at forward bases to build defense structures till low then spam the respawn. (Recycled structures have diminished return). Then spawn at base building fully loaded trucks, and burning them. Takes about 15 to 20 minutes. God forbid if one starts right at the beginning of a match. 

I have a proposal for a fix however. The exploit is supplies. There needs to be a cap and time limit. It can be done one of many ways, but these two come to mind. We can go with an easy 1250 supplies cap for 10 minutes to count only at base vehicle depots. This allows for a truck to be pulled and filled to the brim, and this can only be done next to a built Supply Depot. It's good for mid/late game when main base has accumulated enough supplies. Early game it can still nuke a game start. However thats the reason for the prebuilt depot. Point is it allows for the supplies to be better distributed over a period of time. 

The next is a bit more complicated. Percentage of post supplies in relation to players in immediate area. 50%for a singe player for ten minutes  30 % for 2 players  and 25% for anymore. There's alot of tuning for that route. And it just needs an exel Wizard to nail it down.

End point being we have to get a cap on supply pulling from bases. They want infinite supply, they have to go raid the independent depots like the rest of us. 

Please allow automatic supplies to generate at each base , even if it is at a low rate. 
OR 
Please let basic vehicles like the jeep Spawn Automatically like it did before. Running around the map cause your 6 miles from main and NONE of the bases have supplies is BORING. I didn't buy Arma Reforger to drive around supply trucks, I played for the squad fights, the spawning on people with radios and to drive around and HAVE BIG FIREFIGHTS AND FUN.  No one played Arma 3 to just drive around supply trucks. It is boring and dumb FOR MOST PLAYERS. Yes , some players enjoy it but MANY do not. Please allow at least Jeeps to autospawn at the vehicle depots so we can at least drive around on Conflict instead of running 3 miles... It is boring and people are leaving the game because of it. 

Please just re add the jeeps auto spawning at the vehicle depots like it was months ago. It would make the game fun again for many players. People didn't buy arma reforger to drive supply trucks around, they bought it to get easily into the action and fight. Keep everything the same, you need supplies to make arsenals and such, but at least let the Vehicle depot spawn Jeeps automatically or one every 3 minutes or something. Game is so boring now. 

• Like 1

What triggerhappy583 is speaking about is still an issue. And no progress to alleviate it from what I've see. Another problem is the amount of racist, ignorant buttholes there are and no powers for server admins to do anything, at least on xbX.

I know this sort of stuff goes on in pretty much every game and has nothing to do with the devs, but the people who tend to shout racist stuff down their mics on platoon or prox are the same fools who tend to troll and grief.

I think this sort of stuff deters new players to the game and arma franchise and this spoils the community is a whole.

Please do somthing or let us know what you guys are doing about it devs.

• Like 1

This trolling thing is still a big issue. In fact it ends most rounds and is really putting people off. It should be in BIs interest to at least react to what is brought up here in their forums.
I am willing to support the project but it really would be nice to get some more reactions. When I look at the different topics in this forum, it gives the impression that BI simply does not care about the feedback.
I hope I am wrong because this really could become a great game and it would be very disappointing to see the playerbase decrease further because many feel left alone with this problem and some other issues as well.

whats even worse are trolls who dont tk ( autokick function deals with those) , or attempt to sabotage vehicles with blowing them up with grenades or Rockets. the worst ones i think are the sort  that just spawn around to different bases deleting all structures then redeleting it again after its rebuilt. This totally ruins matches. There need to be some form of moderation on official BI servers. to deal with griefers.