Ibragim A

Is it possible to get a message that the leader of the AI group says to his units?

That is, we have a player group and another AI group. The leader of this AI group tells his units - move there, the enemy is there, and so on.

Is there a way to get his message in the form of string that would be displayed in the player's chat if he were in his group, and even better a reference to the audio files that make up his message (Group - move - Back, for example).

You can easily make the massage in a trigger with hint format and have the massage display when your player group enters the trigger area. 

I mean something completely different. I want to make that some of the messages that the leader of the AI group says to his units, he also transmits over the side chat or command chat (custom chat ...) to the player.

I'm unaware of such a feature.  Do you want to see all chatter, or a subset?  What is that subset?   For the subset, there may be a way to determine some of these AI group leader states/decisions, then construct appropriate messages to player, and maybe use jboy_speak to hear the messages (it looks up and plays many of the most useful audio speech files).

OK, I'll explain in more detail what I wanted to get. I have several AI groups that act as one platoon. But they don't communicate with the player. The leader of each of these groups sends messages only to his units. I need to make sure that he also passes some of his commands to his units to a player who is in another group. For example, if the leader of the AI group notices an enemy, he reports it only to his units (Contact - 75 meters - Front). I want to send the same message on behalf of this leader to the player via commandChat.

The problem is that I do not know how to get a string with this message or best of all links to audio files that are used to play this message.

There is a kbTell command, with which you can compose your message from different strings and audio files and transmit it as a separate message. I need to do the opposite - get the source data that kbTell uses from the message.

There is also HandleChatMessage event handler. He returns the necessary arguments to me, but he handles messages in the chat, but the leader of the AI group does not transmit anything to the player in the chat, because he is in another group. He just says his message in the game.

1 hour ago, Ibragim A said:

There is also HandleChatMessage event handler. He returns the necessary arguments to me, but he handles messages in the chat, but the leader of the AI group does not transmit anything to the player in the chat, because he is in another group. He just says his message in the game.

That's a damn shame that does not fire if no player in the group, as there's a wealth of info there.

You may be able to get most of what you want (commandChanged, EnemyDetected, knowsaboutChanged, CombatModeChanged) from group event handlers.  You then have to construct your own messages per desired situation.  And possibly use jboy_speak or something like it to play the applicable voice config sound.