eKLaB

Legacy Seasons

So for those here that haven't heard and why would you, it's not like this is only their official forum where you think announcements like this would be made...

Bohemia's Dev team will be wrapping up the Legacy Seasons, removing them all together or just not adding more I'm not sure.

I believe it's the former and when asked in the Dev stream if people will be reimbursed for crowns lost for paying for their legacy Seasons, their reply was  "sorry, no."

So too bad if you invested actual money into this game.

Bohemia do such a great job at alienating their own player base, I can just imagine the corporate circle jerk thinking up new ways to squeeze money out of players.

You are the very definition of corporate greed.

13 hours ago, eKLaB said:

So for those here that haven't heard and why would you, it's not like this is only their official forum where you think announcements like this would be made...

Bohemia's Dev team will be wrapping up the Legacy Seasons, removing them all together or just not adding more I'm not sure.

I believe it's the former and when asked in the Dev stream if people will be reimbursed for crowns lost for paying for their legacy Seasons, their reply was  "sorry, no."

So too bad if you invested actual money into this game.

Bohemia do such a great job at alienating their own player base, I can just imagine the corporate circle jerk thinking up new ways to squeeze money out of players.

You are the very definition of corporate greed.

Hi, we've shared the news ahead of time so our players would be able to play through their Legacy Seasons if they have bought them. There's at least 6 months before season 15, which is still an estimate for when they will disappear. We will be making more Double XP events to help players grind for the XP to finish the Legacy Seasons. We are trying to help you out. We will be observing the situation though as we care about our community and don't want to disappoint them. We hope that's understandable 🙏🍅

• Thanks 1

If the Legacy Seasons are to be dropped, will the drop rate of weapon and consumable plans in crates be increased?

8 hours ago, eKLaB said:

If the Legacy Seasons are to be dropped, will the drop rate of weapon and consumable plans in crates be increased?

Hi, the plans will be available through the new Shelter improvement, so you will have a better chance in getting them 🙂🍅

On 12/15/2022 at 6:52 PM, DaKosherChittlin said:

So as long as we finish out the legacy seasons we have purchased by Season 15 we should be good and won't lose anything right! Thanks for a fun game!

Hi, of course you won't lose anything you got from Legacy Seasons 🙂 everything you've already achieved and obtained will stay in your Shelter 🍅

What, I was not aware of it before I now read it here. I have 6 open legasy's, we are currently in Season 14 and now is 1 XP double weekend.... Nobody knows how long the season 14 will going, becuase you removed the days left counter. With this less providing XP double time and don't counting the xp bonus of current seasons, I don't think to be able to solve every legacy for they I spend crowns.

Why I have so much open season? Becuase I take out the most important things of every season and if I get it and there was another leagcy with more important I bought and start this legacy.

Why you don't remove them and only stop buying new one, so everybody is able to finfish their open legacy's? Or if you have to remove them, then fullfill every open season, otherwise you will definetly hit a lot of people in your community. I bought 2 legacy's some weeks ago, becuase I was not aware of this upcomming change.

You can't expect that everybody read here everything. You also removed long time blueprints of crates, because you will add anytime the impovements in shelter. So no newer player like me was able to receive in another way blueprints, then you also had to deactive new buys or make a visible comments to that ingame.

Bye the way, why should it be removed. It was good for player which joined later the game to collect some more cosmetics and blueprints. Even the normal sseason was at max rank, there was somehting which was able to leveling further,....

Any news for this topic for the community? I see now is a ending date availible for Season 14 and 10 days left.

I did read on the Facebook Vigor group that the legacy seasons won't end this season, they're going to hold off removing them for another season.

Hopefully that doesn't mean a delay in anything reportedly coming this year...

• Like 1