stormdrake17

Tutorial Completed but no Achievement?

I beat the tutorial and realized I never received the Out of Darkness Achievement.

I've watched how to videos about yet nothing about not receiving one I am really confuse?

I'm Stormdragon764 as I can't figure out what went wrong.

Hi there, yes there appears to be issues with the tutorial segment of the game especially with audio depending on the selected character archetype just to help compile more info on the issue which character did you use? What system were you using? And did you experience any audio issues during your tutorial experience? 🤔

5 hours ago, stormdrake17 said:

I beat the tutorial and realized I never received the Out of Darkness Achievement.

I've watched how to videos about yet nothing about not receiving one I am really confuse?

I'm Stormdragon764 as I can't figure out what went wrong.

Hi, thank you for letting us know, we will investigate it 🙏 If you could let us know which specific console you're using as well, it would be helpful 🍅

Xbox xs think my xbox profile is Stormdragon764. And audio was fine only at first when i tryed it agian to see it didn't work right mostly that is on my running ahead before the dialogue was finishing. And character selection happens after grabbing the off a dead soldier.

19 hours ago, stormdrake17 said:

Xbox xs think my xbox profile is Stormdragon764. And audio was fine only at first when i tryed it agian to see it didn't work right mostly that is on my running ahead before the dialogue was finishing. And character selection happens after grabbing the off a dead soldier.

Thank you for the additional information, we will investigate it 🙏🍅