WaywardVaga

Mic not working in game

Hi,

I have had my mic working previously within the game but since my latest install I can't talk in game.

The icon shows in the corner when I hold caps lock but my name does not show to my friends as transmitting.

Voice is activated in game

I have tried various channels

Mic is set to default

It is USB mic

Steam is working with the mic

Arma wont even let me auto adjust the mic so i assume it isnt even being detected.

Having the same issue. Push-to-talk has worked for me in Arma 3 for years (I mostly play official warlords servers, but also host missions for a small group). Suddenly two weeks ago my mic stopped working only in Arma 3. I see the microphone icon in the lower-left but my name is not showing as transmitting and no one can hear me. Voice is set up correctly, USB mic, works in TeamSpeak and in Steam, I have tried every chat channel. When I click on auto adjust for the mic, the box opens and closes in a literal flash - blink and you miss it. I have tried reinstalling mic drivers, running steam as admin, changing the push-to-talk button, everything I can think of and everything I have been able to find with Google searches, but nothing has helped.