Sign in to follow this  
bendingbanana101

How do PPEffectAdjust parameters work?

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust [1,1,0,[0,0,0,0],[1,1,1,1], [1, 1, 1, 1]];

I've had a lot of confusion for a long while over this command, and the best explanation I've seen of it comes from a post made in 2009 for Arma 2:

Most of this still applies in Arma 3, however it is still unclear what a lot of the parameters actually do. In the post, Tajin's description of "[R, G, B, multiplier], [R, G, B, multiplier], [R, G, B, multiplier]" seems to be inaccurate or just doesn't apply in Arma 3. Typically I just mess around with the numbers until something sticks. Does anyone have a better understanding?

For testing I recommend this demo mission, it allows you to adjust these parameters in real time and then it generates a script for you.

Combined with the wiki Harzach linked, you should get a good understanding of the parameters. But beware it's hella time consuming 😉

On 11/20/2022 at 11:12 PM, _foley said:

For testing I recommend this demo mission, it allows you to adjust these parameters in real time and then it generates a script for you.

Combined with the wiki Harzach linked, you should get a good understanding of the parameters. But beware it's hella time consuming 😉

Certainly less time consuming than make an edit in the editor, starting a mission, and then closing it to make adjustments again.