ADHD_Dolan

Changelog lacks details

When a changelog is released I always like to see what has changed and improved and this game has improved drastically since release. Sometimes it takes way too long to make obvious fixes like tarps being bulletproof lol. But overall, I've had a blast playing this game. 

I do have one small ask though.

Can we please get more details in the changelog when it comes to weapon changes?

For example:

"Tweaked: Reload speeds of some Machine Guns have been increased to take a longer time" 

This is too vague. I want to see...

"Tweaked: Reaload speed of M249 has been increased from 1.8 seconds to 2.2 seconds"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes this! I’m a sucker for percentages and stats like this I also wish for this level of detailing in my change logs!

• Like 1

I've seen no change in reload speeds to be honest, another band aid approach from Bohemia rather than actually fixing the issue...

The machine gun reloads are definitely slower than usual that’s for sure as for the nerf in accuracy I can’t confirm wether or not that’s changed but I’ll keep testing. 

There are a lot more changes than written.

A lot of guns increased the damage to the torso.

And nothing about this in Changelog.

Are you able to verify this somehow? I’m curious to probe into what weapons were agnostic if any, like is this based on scarecrow targets or actual players because I know the targets in the shooting range don’t reflect actual player health in reality. Now that said I have observed changes in the akm and vz58 recoil being significantly higher again back to what they were before when they first came out my teammate commented on this as well. 

9 hours ago, Udav_spb said:

There are a lot more changes than written.

A lot of guns increased the damage to the torso.

And nothing about this in Changelog.

Hi, the only guns that were affected by this Update were LMGs 🍅🙂

On 11/19/2022 at 12:52 PM, ADHD_Dolan said:

When a changelog is released I always like to see what has changed and improved and this game has improved drastically since release. Sometimes it takes way too long to make obvious fixes like tarps being bulletproof lol. But overall, I've had a blast playing this game. 

I do have one small ask though.

Can we please get more details in the changelog when it comes to weapon changes?

For example:

"Tweaked: Reload speeds of some Machine Guns have been increased to take a longer time" 

This is too vague. I want to see...

"Tweaked: Reaload speed of M249 has been increased from 1.8 seconds to 2.2 seconds"

Hi, we understand you'd be interested in knowing the exact numbers, but we don't share the exact numeric as it can change throughout time based on the feedback from our community, which could lead to potential confusion of those returning to our changelogs. Hope that's understandable 🙂🍅

All rifles, assault rifles and machine guns were checked at the shooting range.

Example 1 - The AKM has 37 damage, previously it took 3 shots to the body to knock down the scarecrow. Now 2 shots to the body knock down the target. All assault rifles do the same (include AKS-74U).

Example 2 - SVD (and other rifles) had a doubling of damage to the body, now one shot demolishes the scarecrow. ONE shot from Vintorez in close range demolish the scarecrow.

Example 3 - The RPK-74 demolished the scarecrow before 11.1 with 4 shots, and the M249 with three. Now both machine guns are demolishing the scarecrow with two shots.

I also has a lot of experience in the Elimination game, and there points are given for damage. And after patch 13.1, they give more points for hitting the body, which means the multiplier in the body has changed.

And pistols too have this!