I'm trying to make a gunship fly at a specific height while circling a target. Only the plane keeps pulling up and down based on the terrain. 

I've tried using flyInHeight and flyInHeightASL and the latter seems to have worked only for when the plane is flying to the loiter waypoint. Once it reaches the waypoint and begins circling the target, the pilot then starts pulling up and down like a maniac. 

Any ideas on how I can make this work?

16 hours ago, Pte. CoffeePot said:

I'm trying to make a gunship fly at a specific height while circling a target. Only the plane keeps pulling up and down based on the terrain. 

I've tried using flyInHeight and flyInHeightASL and the latter seems to have worked only for when the plane is flying to the loiter waypoint. Once it reaches the waypoint and begins circling the target, the pilot then starts pulling up and down like a maniac. 

Any ideas on how I can make this work?

Loiter waypoints have their own ASL setting in the Waypoint special options: Create the Waypoint and click ok. Reopen the Waypint settings and find the new Loiter options (direction and height). They did not work some patches ago, but i think they are fixed now...