Sign in to follow this  
Matthijs

Dutch aifv ypr 765 pri-i

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cpt. FrostBite @ Mar. 16 2003,19:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">He Vixer,

Perhaps you got me wrong; I meant that the direct area around the turret should be raised. The rest remains on the original level. And the area around the turret IS raised on the YPR.

EDIT; On your picture you can also see the turret ring raised. This is what I mean; The turret RING is not placed on the same level as the front area. The hull around the turret goes up to the same level as the top over the cargo area. On top of that the ring for the turret is placed. This has been done so that the gunner can watch to the back through his vision ports in the ring. (on the KIFV the gunner can't do that. He looks at the metal of the raised cargo area smile.gif )

Found some interesting pictures regarding the (dutch) YPR-765 and the (Korean) KIFV.

http://www.panzerbaer.de/types/nl_ypr765-a.htm

On the bottum of the page you can see a side view of the KIVF. See the links in one of my previous posts for pictures of the YPR(which shows the raised area around the turret).

You can see that the Korean KIFV is almost the same as the dutch YPR. ALMOST, since the dutch YPR has the area around the turret raised (trust me on this one), while on the KIFV the entire front area is on the same level.

Vixer, I know you're from the Netherlands, but any chance you modeled the vehicle like the KIFV?confused.gif If so, than that explains the flat front area.

I haven't seen that blueprint jet. Could you post a link or mail me??<span id='postcolor'>

i most of the time dont work with a blueprint, i see the YPR in real...

thanks for those blueprints of the PRAT version i needed those to finish my PRAT model smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Mar. 16 2003,21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 16 2003,18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">aah some dutch stuff we need it Vixer smile.gif

Vixer are u planning to make some belgian or dutch troops I mean alone not with BAS ??<span id='postcolor'>

"maybe" i release something in the future but i dont know for sure yet<span id='postcolor'>

hey Vix..

Are you talking about you know what??

You know, that what we , DDFM ,are working on??

biggrin.gif

FW200

You're welcome, Vixer.

But how about the main point of my post?

Do you agree/disagree with it? Or perhaps we had a misunderstanding and you also think that the area around/under the turret should be raised?? How about it?

So you see the YPR in real-life, huh.

So that was you on that picture, taking your YPR-765 KMAR out for a ride? Very nice to be in one of those when there's a taffic-jam, don't you agree?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cpt. FrostBite @ Mar. 16 2003,21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You're welcome, Vixer.

But how about the main point of my post?

Do you agree/disagree with it? Or perhaps we had a misunderstanding and you also think that the area around/under the turret should be raised?? How about it?

So you see the YPR in real-life, huh.

So that was you on that picture, taking your YPR-765 KMAR out for a ride? Very nice to be in one of those when there's a taffic-jam, don't you agree?<span id='postcolor'>

lol

about the raised part, the cargo part is raised, and the commander part also but the other part is lower...

about that i see the YPR in real, when there is a open day i always go check them out and somtimes when i get on a base with my uncle i also see them smile.gif

Sorry VIxer,

look at the pictures I've added. You can clearly see that the turret-ring is NOT on the same (low) level as the drivers hatch. It's placed on the same level as the (top of the) cargo area. Pleace agree with this one?(just for once, please?)

That's what I meant with "raised area around the turret".

pictures;

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyRec...._06.jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyRec...._07.jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyRec...._09.jpg

The Commander's part (directly behind the driver) is NOT raised. Only his hatch has been raised by adding a RING. The hull itself remains the same there.

thanks for your support on this one 2stoned2kil|. I really appriciate that you're on my side biggrin.gif

But seriously; this is about the ingame model, which (I think) is incorrect right now.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cpt. FrostBite @ Mar. 16 2003,22:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry VIxer,

look at the pictures I've added. You can clearly see that the turret-ring is NOT on the same (low) level as the drivers hatch. It's placed on the same level as the (top of the) cargo area. Pleace agree with this one?(just for once, please?)

That's what I meant with "raised area around the turret".

pictures;

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyRec...._06.jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyRec...._07.jpg

http://www.ifrance.com/ArmyRec...._09.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

i meaned the front area that is not raised (around the hatches)

oke, seems we had a misunderstanding. This ends the discussion on wheter it's raised or not. Good news for 2stoned2kil| I guess.

Now, to a more intersting point;

Will the model be changed to have this "raised" turret (either by you,Daan or Matthijs)?? And will it have a custum-made turret (again; made by either by you,Daan or Matthijs)??

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cpt. FrostBite @ Mar. 17 2003,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oke, seems we had a misunderstanding. This ends the discussion on wheter it's raised or not. Good news for 2stoned2kil| I guess.

Now, to a more intersting point;

Will the model be changed to have this "raised" turret (either by you,Daan or Matthijs)?? And will it have a custum-made turret (again; made by either by you,Daan or Matthijs)??<span id='postcolor'>

i wont do anything else on the model, they can edit it if they want but i need to go on with me YPR765 versions

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 24 2003,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do u have ingame screens of it ??<span id='postcolor'>

of the other versions I am making?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 24 2003,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'd like to see them both , so i can see the difference  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the ones i am making are not the same one as they are creating

i wont release pics at this stage maybe later

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Mar. 24 2003,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 24 2003,19:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'd like to see them both , so i can see the difference  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the ones i am making are not the same one as they are creating

i wont release pics at this stage maybe later<span id='postcolor'>

ok , i'll wait smile.gif