Sign in to follow this  
mohawki

Tank no longer fires

Hallo !

When I play as a commander in a tank in the scenario editor  -    

and switch to the loader or gunner position in the interior

then my tank (gunner) doesn't fire anymore .

i use the   " ifa 3 aio " and the   " ifa 3 real panzer" mod from the steam workshop .

Hello! Welcome to BI Forums mohawki!

Try without IFA3 Real Panzer which imo is now only good for the sounds, thats the issue is i believe the

tank gunner is unable to see any targets just like when your the gunner your sights are blocked

because of the the sight "picture" is blocked.

Part reason why i stopped using the mod, otherwise the mod is great.

Okay Danke für Deine Antwort ! - ich schreibe auf deutsch , da Englisch nicht meine Muttersprache ist.

Also , manchmal feuert der  " Richtschütze " , wenn ich in der Innenansicht bin . Werde mal evtl. den " IFA  3 Real Panzer Mod " deaktivieren;  - vlt. gehts dann .

Aber ohne  den " Real Panzer mod " sind glaube ich diese tollen  Innenansichten nicht drin - oder ?

Zum  " IFA 3 AIO und IFA 3 Real Panzer Mod " -   :  Das sind wirklich HAMMER !!!!      😁Teile . Habe auch  " Tank Crew - Clash at Prokhorovka " gespielt - aber das ist sooo schlecht , - dass ich nur noch   " Arma 3 " mit diesen beiden besagten Mods spiele .

Ich habe noch nie so gute WW2 Mods gespeilt , wie diese beiden .

LG  🧑

Welcome, Just a note this is English speaking forum, so best use a translater like google translate.

But without the "Real Panzer mod" I don't think these great interior views are possible - right?

No, but there are a few in IFA3 AIO that have rendered interiors.

For more WW2 mods including tanks, seen my All Arma 3 WW2 Compilation list here

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/219483-all-arma-3-ww2-mods-compilation-list/

I have now installed the"  ifa real panzer   liberation 44 " mod and now it works with the shooting .

thanks for the links .

I have now downloaded the " jagdpanzer 4 " from there and I can't find it anywhere in the editor .

do you know where i can find him ? 

On 11/9/2022 at 6:33 AM, mohawki said:

I have now downloaded the " jagdpanzer 4 " from there and I can't find it anywhere in the editor .

do you know where i can find him ? 

Sorry for the late reply, so you subbed to this? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2317360113

If thats what you subbed to its a composition, its not a mod, you can locate it here:

Editor ---> Groups (F2) ----> (custom) Compositions
Steam subscribed content ---> category ---> jagdpanzer 4

When you place the composition in the editor be sure you have the
(Toggle Vertical Mode) set to off which is with the horizontal line across the top,
do this before you place the composition down in the editor.

Yes -thats exactly what i meant .

I found it now in the editor.

Thanks