pescadorr

Error when bundle a scenario.

this error appears in the log when bundle a scenario:

Checking world file @"$Coop Black Ops III:worlds/BO.ent"
 DEFAULT   (W):     Sound map is missing
 DEFAULT   (W):     Topology map is missing
 DEFAULT   (W):     Navmesh is missing

i dont know how to fixed, I seem to be missing some module but I don't know which one. I think I have loaded the modules that are necessary:

49326af9009ff2879a20b6eadebcdf7f.png

On 12/13/2022 at 6:39 PM, Blackheart_Six said:

Did you setup your navmesh in "SCR_AIWorld"? It says navmesh is missing.

Yes.  Everything is supposedly well configured. It works fine but I get that error.

I'm bored of having bug after bug breaking my head and I've decided not to use the workbench anymore. I only find problems and more problems and can't find the solution anywhere. it's a pity.

I understand. I get frustrated as well.  It is an early release product, which is not for those who want a finished product.

Finding those problems and feeding them back to BI would be a great help to product improvement for ARMA IV.

I stepped on the same error. Since I am building a PvP (CAH) without any AI, Navmesh shouldnt be the problem - and the project worked before. This happens after the latest big update. I wanted to load an existing project, do a minor adjustment (activate the new unconsciousess and the new medical vehicles) and now its not publishing any more. I understand that Reforger is early access but Dear Bohemia: Wouldn't exactly this be a reason to put more effort in supporting the community when a problem appears? I reported bugs, asked at discord and other places about several stuff and I have very rarely seen reactions and mostly by the community which is more and more retreating because of frustration. 

I fixed my problem by setting the working directory to the "new place". It seems that it was an admission problem during the publish process. I actually found the helpful message not during the publish process but when opening the world file.