Sign in to follow this  
crewcutkid

Pinzgauer

I know that Bundeschwer (sp?) mod made a model of one a long time ago, any word on it's release? Sorry, no pics, don't know the url. So, Pinzgauer anybody?

-Crew

it was bundesHEER-mod (austrian army) who made one, not bundesWEHR (german army) smile.gif .... cause the pinzgauer is actually an austrian vehicle

but i dont know if the bundesheer mod still exisists (the last post on their site is from octobre '02) but here are two screens of their pinzgauer

Pinzgauer01.jpg

Pinzgauer02.jpg

Well, i was curious, because my friends father is the president of Rocky Mountain Pinzgauers and owns one of two civilian demo Pinzers. If you search for the site, you can see it.

Thanks anyway

-Crew

actually, this could be because the pinzgauer was developped by Steyr and Daimler as far as i know

No, Pinzgauer and UNIMOG are two different constructions. BTW: Steyr-Daimler-Puch, Daimler-Chrysler (Mercedes) and Peugeot share the same construction for the "Ãœber"-Offroader "G" (german military designation "Wolf").

UNIMOG is a much older concept than Pinzgauer afaik. Steyr-Puch also have other models named by horse races like Hafflinger etc. These trucks are quite slow and underpowered but real offroad wizzards.