LuckyyInDaForum

Suggestions

Imma start off by saying I’m pretty bad at this game, so here are my thoughts! I don’t know if anyone has realized it, but if you prone you can’t be hit with a knife. Not that anyone is using knifes anyways, but still knives need to be buffed some how. The John should one shot. It’s a golden knife that’ll get you killed as if you were using a Pukko, Cmon.Hitting someone with a knife let alone getting close enough to hit someone with a knife is almost impossible. Maybe have it to where you can throw knives at people and they cause bleeding? I mean there are bandages in the game. That’s just a thought. Something I’d really appreciate being added would be a setting that lets you 1st person aim then when you stop aiming and then aim in again it goes back to 3rd person aim. The amount of times I’ve tried to snipe someone then got pushed and tried to use a secondary just to 1st person aim and die. Maybe I’m just horrible at the game, but either way I would appreciate the setting being added. There’s two more things I got. First, the lobby size dictates how big the map will be. So if there is a small lobby a good chunk of the map is cut off so people can still find each other. And if the lobby is big more of the map is used. And lastly, New things to do. Getting barred and timed safe 8 times in a row with occasional locked containers gets old. Some sort of new way to get loot would spice things up again. 
Thanks for listening to my thoughts!😊

• Like 1

So on the knife thing: even the devs have acknowledged the issues with melee combat being less viable and they seem unsure how to address it, I share the sadness that is knife combat it’s a sure fire way to die if you even try, the challenges for knife kills Are pointless. A faster thrusting animation is needed a quick jab or slash. In terms of lobby that’s an odd one because regardless of the lobby size you’ll find people (admittedly like myself) know the maps well and can charge down a spawn potentially. In my case I’m hunting for kills to fix my kpe so I go from known spawns intersecting the likely pathway to a point of interest from a probably spawn and I’m usually pretty accurate about it. Not sure how but they need to get more creative with the spawns and have them rotate. Smaller maps there’s little space to manoeuvre but bigger maps like fjellkanten definitely suffers despite having ample space. But have faith anyone who’s thinking their trash at the game there are ways to outsmart the enemy. The meathead m247 gunners going for kills and not loot actually make getting loot and getting out easier than you think. I’d recommend making full use of game mechanics if you can, jammers, transmitters, caffeine and adrenaline help too! Don’t go straight for POI unless you know you can get in and out fast. Good headset helps too and if your pinged or spotted, relocate. You can always come back later and mop up the scraps and try your luck next time. Popping barred house? Don’t sit inside it, wait outside in a bush or something and listen for anyone coming! I’d make a more comprehensive guide but maybe in a separate thread but you get the idea 🙂 but if you do want more tips let me know! 😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1