Striker16

Contact assets causing memory leaks and crashing Dedicated server.

So my friend group and I have a dedicated server we play on, and noticed after the recent Arma platform updates, that anything we spawned in that was related to Contact DLC was throwing errors (Error object not found, it also keeps compiling these errors on top of each other), and eventually would lead to a server crash because the server was out of memory. (we have 200gb VM) We also noticed that all RHS and CUP mods along with a uniform mod we had would all throw multiple errors every time we got in a vehicle, started it, or blew one up. And every time we would equip anything Contact related in the arsenal or even open the arsenal with that gear on your person, it would throw errors for every piece of Contact gear/equipment you had on. We also tested this in a blank vanilla world with Contact and had the same issues. We believe this is because of the recent Arma platform update and hope that Arma Devs can look into this and fix it asap. If anyone has experienced this issue or has a way to fix it please let me know.

Thanks for reading.