Affe-mit-Waffe0

Toxic Xbox Player who TK's, Destroy object every day. (P33nnyw1s3)

Hi Bohemia Personals.

I want to make a topic because we got arrased for 2 or 3 months now. This player is an Xbox player who join PBS Server everyday to Kill Engine, Randome shoot at the base, Team killing  and so on.   (P33nnyw1s3)

I am really really tired to see this mor*n every day ruining the fun of others.

Please Doo something about em. Or Release the 96 patch as soon as you can. 

Thank you. :)

• Like 1

I support Affe-mit-Waffe0 with that, but i also support developers who do not ignore the community, so please take a position on whether you will take up the matter or not (no answer is not so much as ignoring the matter, it is ignoring the the players, the players that buys your games...)

• Like 1

We are receiving feedback about gankers/TeamKill, especially on Xbox servers.

Main issue is that some of ways of killing people are not recognized by TK system - we call it "instigator" issues and some of those are being fixed for next update.

Additionally kick logic is improved in 0.9.6 (pending to release on Xbox soon(tm)), this will allow players or TK system to remove annoying ganker for the whole session (now he can simply reconnect back)

Another issue is destroying vehicles and damaging them - this is still being worked on and I cannot promise full solution just yet.

It's useful when you can provide exact ways the gankers block other people, or missing ways of handling it. Best place to do it is feedback tracker, there is an option to mark ticket as not-publicly visible.

thank you for adding the vote kick system it has helped to kick the griefing teamkiller wizards, as the server bands together to kick them. would you consider limiting the ability to spawn on a backpack radio only to other squad members or something like this idk. The griefers, one of the first things they do, on entering a new server to terrorize is spawn on the backpack radio players and TK them.

Whats your policey on people abusing the vote kick system? Some or all of these players started vote kicking me as soon as I joined a game: https://postimg.cc/LgdPr6pw

This is not the first time this has happened, I joined a game the other day and some guy stated shouting over radio I was team killing him as he died after I joined.. fairly sure it was just the ai that where killing him and he had a personality disorder: "I've join the game an hour ago an havn't died till you joined".. lol.

Public servers with no admins are kinda unplayble.

On 10/5/2022 at 9:23 PM, Affe-mit-Waffe0 said:

Hi Bohemia Personals.

I want to make a topic because we got arrased for 2 or 3 months now. This player is an Xbox player who join PBS Server everyday to Kill Engine, Randome shoot at the base, Team killing  and so on.   (P33nnyw1s3)

I am really really tired to see this mor*n every day ruining the fun of others.

Please Doo something about em. Or Release the 96 patch as soon as you can. 

Thank you. 🙂

He's been giving you a hard time