Dikijshakal

Win rate selection

Hello, what do you think about this idea? This game really very good, but when your start playing or you don't play very well in this game, you can very fast lose interest for this game, because very strong players all time kill you and you can't do anything, only dead all time.. Maybe its be better when your opponents be selecting by win rating, or kill rating? 

• Like 2

I think I understand what you mean. Being a little Thomson man and having to fight a 3 man of M249s with plates and portable signal detectors isn’t everyone’s thing. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LuckyyInDaForum said:

It's true 🙂 and I think it's be really very good for new players and players who play with gamepad, because it's not real play with strong players who game with keyboard and gaming mouse, and they have kill rating 1.9% or higher per game, and you kill rating it's 0.29% or lower per game.. And you play in 1 game.. You just never kill, and you can only dead 🙂

• Like 1

This is a great idea & balancing lobbies would be beneficial for all players (except the experienced 3 stack LMG squads) especially new players imo.

I can tell you now even I struggle with lobbies full of m249 sweats while I myself only really need kills these days to fix the damage to my kpe during my “looting days” in vigor.

I would say this is hard to do as I’ve seen people easily make Smurf accounts So their actually more experienced than they appear. A while back I did propose an idea for a “hunger games” style battle royale mode where players would drop in with nothing and depending on the boost level of the lobby would have to find weapons in hotspots to fight each other with. That would limit the cheaters if they don’t know what their using. But yes perhaps if there was a metric where if you lost say 10 games in a row for arguments sake you’d get paired with other people (where possible) that also lost matches to prevent people doing it on purpose to be paired with lower skilled people. Because that’s the apex legends formula of diamond players intentional Doing bad to then go and dominate in bronze ranked matches. In vigor this is less likely as kill hunters want high kpe and kill stats, the wouldn’t want to harm that as much and drop off leaderboards etc.