avibird 1

Vanilla support module help needed.

Hello quick question about the vanilla support modules. 

For some reason I can't custom the Artillery support module with only two assets. In the string when using the virtual. By default it has different options 1-O some of the are repeats like motors mlrs ect.  I have used ["code";"code"] and this  ["code"];["code"] and this ["code","code"] 

The code is units class name. 

The other question is under the requestor module there's an option for UAV support but there is no UAV support module in the editor. Was it never implemented in the game. How can you call for it

Works fine here:

["B_MBT_01_arty_F", "B_MBT_01_mlrs_F"]

Share your code. Elements of an array are separated by a comma, so your last example is correct.

As for the UAV Recon, deja vu?

Lol I just remember that it's not a semicolon. thanks  for you know about the UAV support was it ever implemented into the game.

1 hour ago, avibird 1 said:

was it ever implemented

Not to my knowledge, and nothing in the editor suggests otherwise, unfortunately.

• Confused 1

Yes I know but in vanilla support requester module the last entry is UAV recon limit by default it's set to -1 I think they never added the module in the game. 

22 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

Yes I know but

"But" what? As Pierre said in the topic linked above and by me just a while ago, it was never implemented. The end.

Lol "but" what ?  Was rhetorical. It just amazes me The work Bohemia does for this game and series but it also amazes me the laziness and  a unfinished product they still produce after all these years and updates. Every time I step away from arma and come back it makes me realize what an unfinished product with basic functions that the community had to add into the game. 

After 21 years playing this game series I can still say I love the game and I enjoy torture myself trying  learn to script lol. Thanks for the reminder it was not a semicolon Avibird