Sign in to follow this  
c00ster

Lost progress on Vigor xbox

I logged in today and saw that my shelter was destroyed and the food capacities for rat traps and garden planters has been cut in half.  My smokehouse is maxed and my outhouse is 12/13, yet my planters and traps only hold half of what they used to hold when I logged out last.  I also noticed that some of the encounters show that I haven't discovered any of the areas, but I have discovered EVERY area in EVERY encounter already!

I did notice more food in the encounters, but I spent all that time collecting resources for my shelter, rat traps and garden for nothing!!! I expected to have my full capacities today when I logged in, which rat traps were 500+ and planters were 600+ before this new build. If you decreased my capacities because you added more resources in the encounters, that isn't acceptable because I know that the Bohemians seem to like rigging the game quite often where resources are scarce in the encounters. I might be able to gather a lot of food today, but tomorrow you crooks are probably going to rig it back to slim pickin's. I spent the time and money improving my shelter and resources and I want it back how it was.  Stop ripping me off!

I have spent HUINDREDS of dollars (and hours) playing this game for the past few years and now you're ripping me off (again!)??? WTF???

• Like 1

we have the same discussion in 

Vigor /Xbox Discussion /General Discussion /Shelter keeps resetting.