avibird 1

groups Callsigns gets deleted on Vanilla maps when I regroup using Radio triggers. How to fix. Details below

I have 2 squads each with 10 units playable UNITS  named  Raven Alpha Squad and Raven Bravo Squad.  Names are Put into the edit composition callsign - group callsign as displayed in the radio chat log. ALL is GOOD when I start the game both squads have names displayed on Vanilla map and MCC squad leaders PDF maps . Now here is the issue. Each 10 men group can be divided into three separate team using radio triggers( alpha-Juliet) or one large platoon name Raven PLATOON and back into the original Squads Raven Alpha Squad and Raven Bravo Squad. 

Raven  Alpha Squad  (10 UNITS)

Raven Bravo Squad  (10 UNITS)

Alpha assault (3 UNITS)

Alpha weapons (4 UNITS)

Alpha tactical (3 UNITS)

Bravo assault (3 UNITS)

Bravo weapons (4 UNITS)

Bravo tactical (3 UNITS)

RAVEN PLATOON (20 UNITS)

The issue is when I use the radio triggers the new Callsigns do not display on the vanilla maps. when I use all teams there is no groups callsigns  at all on the vanilla maps just unit icons no group names but on MCC maps and zeus I can see all the correct callsigns for all the groups. The two squad leaders have access to the Zeus and MCC maps via leader PDA. I also have team switch enable and all the correct Callsigns are there as well in the team switch menu. How can I get the callsigns to display back on the Vanilla maps. Avibird.