I'm trying to get set something up that will allow a player to laser designate a target and then call artillery using the radio.

When testing I get this error message: 
'sleep 3; mortar_01 |#|commandArtilleryFire [[position laserTar...' Error 1 elements provided, 3 expected

Here is what I placed in the trigger:
sleep 3; mortar_01 commandArtilleryFire [[position laserTarget player], "8Rnd_82mm_Mo_LG", 8];

Anyone got any ideas?

The position itself is an array of three elements. You put the position in another array and therefore get an error.

mortar_01 commandArtilleryFire [position laserTarget player, "8Rnd_82mm_Mo_LG", 8];

4 hours ago, Ibragim A said:

The position itself is an array of three elements. You put the position in another array and therefore get an error.

mortar_01 commandArtilleryFire [position laserTarget player, "8Rnd_82mm_Mo_LG", 8];

Ah gotcha. See, I don't know much about scripting so I just used the examples from https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/commandArtilleryFire  &  https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/laserTarget
Seems to be working for me now. Many thanks!

If that's all you want and you don't really care about scripting. Just use the vanilla artillery support module. It's very simple gets the job done customizable and the code won't kill your performance.its vanilla. You need to put down a requester module and then sync one or four different support modules. CAS Bombing runs Artillery Transport support and sink sink the request module to the unit you want to be able to call in. 

10 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

If that's all you want and you don't really care about scripting. Just use the vanilla artillery support module. It's very simple gets the job done customizable and the code won't kill your performance.its vanilla. You need to put down a requester module and then sync one or four different support modules. CAS Bombing runs Artillery Transport support and sink sink the request module to the unit you want to be able to call in. 

I'm using the custom script so that I can pair it with some custom radio call sounds. Doesn't seem to impact performance at all.