Delta_1128

Shelter keeps resetting.

I have an issue where my shelter keeps resetting to it's base. I normally only get on once a day and every time I do, the shelter looks like it reverted to a Lv 1 crafting table state. I have a lv 13 craft table, and 4 lv 11 rat traps. Before the update my traps could store about 400 food. Now they store 216. I have found that getting a crate in elimination restores my shelter, but my rat traps remain altered. Does anyone know what the heck is happening here?

Edit:

as of 10\12\2022 the shelter no longer is in it's destroyed state when I log in. Still wish the rat trap had more storage, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Edited by Delta_1128
Issue has been (mostly) resolved
  • Like 2

Same here & once again Vigor changes or adds something & the players are the ones who are effected. You could always change how the shelter looks even when max builds are completed though now it doesn't matter what you do as always reverts back to the start.

The rap traps, box of herbs and crown tower were all altered intentionally with lowered max storage but higher production rates so that’s apparently normal. The shelter though is most definitely bugged, this most probably due to the fact that this would have been how many of those materials would have been stored at that level of shelter I’m willing to bet. Hopefully this bug will get fixed though! 

• Like 1

I think that they think that we have just Vigor in our live.  We are not in vigor 24 hrs a day.

This season i didn't buy the pass.  Just because they are always increase problems to player with stuff already in place like rat trap etc.

I will check in the next season..  until then...  i will just remove Vigor from my xbox.

Dev you win :  old players are leaving !

Keep your good work of destruction !

• Like 2

This is one of many problems the devs seem disinterested in fixing asap or addressing here yet are more than happy to come up with new ways to elicit crowns from players. Greed over quality control.

• Like 1

They just try to make improvement by deleting stuff that people like, and replace by other that players dont care.  This game 3 season ago was fun to play. Now it's just stuff that give less to players, their objectives is that players buy "funny money " for playing this not anymore free to play game.

Dev : has a friend of mine says :  I got two word for you : S _ _ K it !

• Like 1

Had the seasonal challenges worked on launch it would have been acceptable as their are some good rewards up for grabs but sadly their not which is an issue. I don’t think it can be denied this is the most broken update I’ve seen in a while and even a balanced minded veteran like myself can’t fully defend this. I’d also recently been emailed by support saying I’d gotten my survey award already credited to me but this isn’t the case so sadly I’ve had them wash their hands of the issue I mean it was a free cosmetic so I won’t spill milk over it but it’s very disappointing. 

• Like 2

As far as I know some of us have had Seasonal challenges working/some not/some not at all from the get go as you mentioned & initially was a welcomed addition to all us grinders out there.

I've been saying for many seasons (like most of us) that Vigor needs to fix initial issues before adding more then not fixing them as well, adding to the back log of problems the players have to deal with.

Congrats on getting a reply from Vigor even though you didn't get the outcome one would expect taking the time to fill out a survey providing them with free data.

Basic customer service is what this game behind the scenes lacks & it's the principal that they should honour what they offer though how they do it is another matter or why they won't is even more perplexing imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2022 at 7:01 AM, Matthew Aiken said:

The rap traps, box of herbs and crown tower were all altered intentionally with lowered max storage but higher production rates so that’s apparently normal. The shelter though is most definitely bugged, this most probably due to the fact that this would have been how many of those materials would have been stored at that level of shelter I’m willing to bet. Hopefully this bug will get fixed though! 

This is absolute bullshit.  I went through the trouble of collecting YEARS worth of resources to complete all 13 levels in the smokehouse, rat traps and garden boxes- am still working on the last level of the outhouse so that I could enjoy the benefits of collecting resources while offline and now they just F'n ROBBED me!  If they just nullified all the progress I have made in all the years I have been playing this goddamned game, I want a refund of about $1000 and they can stick this game up their asses. I suffered through all the bugs and disconnecting for the first few seasons of this game, spent HOURS and HOURS and HUNDREDS of dollars on this game over the years. It's one thing if it is a bug, but to steal from your most loyal players like this is dirty. This is just unacceptable!

• Like 1

I find it funny that this is their official forum yet the change logs haven't been updated in months, nobody from the bohemia team even replies anymore, not even a stock standard "thanks for your input we'll get back to you"...

I feel sorry for People who put money into this free game and kept these developers in a job during a pandemic.

They have literally checked out, it's now just about putting something half arsed out there and expect people to keep pumping money into it.

The rewards for seasonal challenges was a huge missed opportunity, a high tier crate for every 10 done or something but the end reward is after you do all 50 and you get a gold raincoat lol and some crates.

And yes people have rerolled their challenges to get easier ones to grind through them so get such a pathetic reward at the end of it.

Playing exactly into their hands and the way they want people to pay to win essentially.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game but there's been so many missed opportunities to make the game better solely just to make money.

I hope they sleep easy knowing it's minimal effort for maximum profit.

• Like 3

That explains the gold raincoat guy I saw a few days ago but the season only just came out? How does someone have 50 completed challenges with seasonals in such a state?! 🙄 not even a good looking jacket if I’m honest 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

That explains the gold raincoat guy I saw a few days ago but the season only just came out? How does someone have 50 completed challenges with seasonals in such a state?! 🙄 not even a good looking jacket if I’m honest 😂

Some people use crowns to complete levels. I only use crowns for insurance and resource bumps

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eKLaB said:

I find it funny that this is their official forum yet the change logs haven't been updated in months, nobody from the bohemia team even replies anymore, not even a stock standard "thanks for your input we'll get back to you"...

I feel sorry for People who put money into this free game and kept these developers in a job during a pandemic.

They have literally checked out, it's now just about putting something half arsed out there and expect people to keep pumping money into it.

The rewards for seasonal challenges was a huge missed opportunity, a high tier crate for every 10 done or something but the end reward is after you do all 50 and you get a gold raincoat lol and some crates.

And yes people have rerolled their challenges to get easier ones to grind through them so get such a pathetic reward at the end of it.

Playing exactly into their hands and the way they want people to pay to win essentially.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game but there's been so many missed opportunities to make the game better solely just to make money.

I hope they sleep easy knowing it's minimal effort for maximum profit.

Yeah, that minimal effort and neglect has become standard for BI- haven't seen a moderator in this forum for a long time who can take our issues to the team. But, ripping people off is going to be the last straw for some of us. It's not just the money, but we're talking years of time invested into this game through all the bugs and BS, only to have BI take it all away from us.  Bitches get stitches for that kind of stuff.

• Like 2

Same issues…

After one campaign shelter seems to update!!!

Go Figure….

• Like 1